3.9.0c Patch Notes

Still crashing. Thanks Tencent Games.
Orb of Transmutation seems to be nonexistent, im in maps I keep running out of them all the time (need to turn white maps to magical), never had this issue before
yes
Having played since the beginning of the league and constantly talking to people in chat and on global I've not heard a single person complain about boss visuals/difficulty.

Would GGG be able to release the numbers of how many players actually got to those bosses considering the majority are barely finishing leveling and this was a 50 minute downtime without any sort of communication?
This update gave me a 24gig Patch on steam. Guess im not gonna be able to play for the next 10 hours.
I downloaded this patch but on steam, now I am stuck on finilizing, commiting.

CAn't clear dowload cache, or change dowload region, this process is not allowing it.

Also can't reinstall game, so can't do anything.

Are there still some open issue with this patch, or it is my problem with steam app?
I really hope that involves undoing some of the changes you made to the ridiculously unbalanced boss fights.

I get that your CEO wants to turn this into a hardcore-only or at minimum lose most of your progress when you die type of game, but come on.

Most people that play an ARPG aren't hardcore nor try-hards.

Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
Tane still sometimes crashes the game :(

A4 right before Kaom...fighting statues

now to trudgew back thru that area...........again

OMG my most hated area....and effing game didn't effing save my effing wp???????
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Dec 14, 2019, 9:00:37 AM
I'm downloading in Steam 200Kb/s ...
"
I really hope that involves undoing some of the changes you made to the ridiculously unbalanced boss fights.

I get that your CEO wants to turn this into a hardcore-only or at minimum lose most of your progress when you die type of game, but come on.

Most people that play an ARPG aren't hardcore nor try-hards.

I don't even notice the "Boss Buffs". Facetanked everything up to Act 6 now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info