[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
stillk wrote:
Be careful with this, the Less damage on barrage support was changed from less proj to less damage, so this build now does 62% less. Still not terrible, but closer to 1m dps.

Nope, I already updated the build to account for that. Originally it was doing 7M, after the ninja nerf it went to around 3M, now we are back at 3.6M. The nerf hurts a lot, but manageable

Sorry, I think I was looking at the original Reddit post which also had OP gear. I was thinking of doing something similar for league start, and the current starter one seems really accurate.
I'm debating between Ed, vortex and this as a starter. This is attractive because I've never done it but I don't know if it's as safe a start as the other 2! I'm really torn.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Cleaned up the tree a bit, and decided to swtich Assassin version to that as its probably a bit bit better. Main post is already updated. Also, very important: Switched the pastebin to one that is from LocalIdentity's PoB fork. I added link on how to installl his changes to your PoB to main post too.

Honestly, this tree is worse than the previous one. With the same gear I loose about 2mil dps for the gain of 100hp. Taking Perfect agony for that many points is not worth it, you would still use Coralito's.

Furthermore, you lose the leech nodes which are quite nice considering we use Blood rage and Coralito's.
"
Igelkott wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Cleaned up the tree a bit, and decided to swtich Assassin version to that as its probably a bit bit better. Main post is already updated. Also, very important: Switched the pastebin to one that is from LocalIdentity's PoB fork. I added link on how to installl his changes to your PoB to main post too.

Honestly, this tree is worse than the previous one. With the same gear I loose about 2mil dps for the gain of 100hp. Taking Perfect agony for that many points is not worth it, you would still use Coralito's.

Furthermore, you lose the leech nodes which are quite nice considering we use Blood rage and Coralito's.

You def. dont lose 2M dps, check the section about changing to LOcalIdentity's fork, I removed some workarounds in favor of that.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Finally the site is up. So, here is the difference between old and new ass tree:

8% less damage, 5% more lifeOpa

EDIT:

Hmm but the stat loss is huge. Welp, updated the main pob with both ass with extra life version and ass with extra damage version.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Dec 13, 2019, 1:46:23 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Igelkott wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

You def. dont lose 2M dps, check the section about changing to LOcalIdentity's fork, I removed some workarounds in favor of that.

My bad, I missed one factor. For me it's about a 800-900k dps loss for 250~ effective life (199% vs 211%), some %ms, a little eva. However, you're loosing the leech nodes which is quite a setback. I guess we'll have to see how good the damage output is. If it is insane I guess it makes sense to highly prioritize ability to survive one-shots.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Finally the site is up. So, here is the difference between old and new ass tree:

8% less damage, 5% more lifeOpa

EDIT:

Hmm but the stat loss is huge. Welp, updated the main pob with both ass with extra life version and ass with extra damage version.

honestly i feel like the damage version on your pob is better, at least as a starter.
With the new tree you have very low stats, it would be painful to gear it

Perfect agony, on the other hand, would be pretty handy to have without PF's flask sustain... i'm conflicted
Last edited by Maikk999 on Dec 13, 2019, 2:04:12 PM
Loss of leach is kind of scary. But lifewheel is tempting. HMMM indeed.
why you all pick Assa now, incredibile.

I'd just like to thank everyone here who is doing the heavy lifting on the theorcrafting for the build.

My PoB is updated to Identity's fork and now I'm just trying to plan out and get comfy with leveling as cobra lash/plaguebearer after doing some test runs yesterday and not feeling too confident in it.

Anyone interested in using a specific channel for those of us playing this build at league start? Maybe even throw up a quick discord channel? Will be nice to brainstorm and chit chat live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info