[PS4] 3.8.2d Patch Notes

GGG: supporter packs. Give us MOAR MONEYSZZ don’t worry about fixing the game. Buy mtx that make you blue screen even more
Sigh such a shitty cowardly amateur company
Crashed 8 times in 2 hours (all reported).
3 out of 8 times I was just in the hideout, not even touching the game pad.
Do you sincerely believe that we will continue to buy MTX packs to support the game that does not work?

After reading development manifesto, your strategy is to add skills MTX and then make them uninteresting by imposing a big nerf?

Are you going to answer the players one day about the concerns of the consoles or do you prefer to develop a mobile version to counter the Diablo Immortal and especially to earn money thanks to the mtx?
As some have noted, there appear to be systemic stability and/or performance issues on the console versions of the game, including the PS4. This includes regular crashes which can occur every few hours. This is a particular problem because of the manner in which in-game instances function, namely, an instance, e.g., map, will close if it is empty for too long a period.

In other situations, it is particularly problematic, e.g., the Eternal Labyrinth, or perhaps Delving; any crash and the specific instance is gone, period, and that is a lost of a significant investment of time. You can't just re-log and reenter the Labyrinth, for instance. In Path of Exile, there are any number of in-game barriers to certain in-game events, including obtaining "map fragments," collecting sulphite, etc. just to be able to play a certain part of the game. When the game crashes, it isn't just the lost of the immediate instance, but the time leading up to it.

Editorial comment: I am new to the game, but it seems Path of Exile has a "punishing" reputation and it is perhaps punishing by design, but game stability and/or performance issues is another matter.
Still no performance/stability updates then.....

Guys i'll give you the advice to contact sony support to maybe get your money back...
GGG doesn't deserve a single penny from us. I've never seen the lack of communication from a developer before. I didn't play since month because of the bullshit.
Last edited by Alzander2k on Dec 10, 2019, 6:39:13 PM
Not buying anymore in the store until I see some actual performance improvements. If you really want more people to play this game & continue playing, number one focus needs to be performance & stability. I know five people that like the game alot but they ended up uninstalling with no desire whatsoever to play again because of performance/stability issues going ignored.
Maybe they are focusing on big console performances improvements for the big release in early 2020. Continually bitching about it in every patch notes post isnt gonna fix the issue either.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
fortyb4five wrote:
Maybe they are focusing on big console performances improvements for the big release in early 2020. Continually bitching about it in every patch notes post isnt gonna fix the issue either.

If that’s the case, then maybe they should tell us that. Their silence suggests the opposite. Futhermore, us “bitching” about performance issues that have been present FOR 9 MONTHS could be alleviated if they took the five minutes required to address our concerns on these forums.

The time for maybe was months ago.
"
purely_sinful wrote:
"
fortyb4five wrote:

If that’s the case, then maybe they should tell us that. Their silence suggests the opposite. Futhermore, us “bitching” about performance issues that have been present FOR 9 MONTHS could be alleviated if they took the five minutes required to address our concerns on these forums.

The time for maybe was months ago.

Agreed. Some communication directly addressing this issue would go a very long way and not just a canned reply of "we're aware of the issue." It would be nice to hear what they are working on to improve console performance overall. Sure we don't need all of the tiny details but so long as we know it is known, being worked on and when we can expect stability improvements, I'm sure that would go a long way with the console community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info