Here is another divination card from our upcoming Conquerors of the Atlas expansion

"
codetaku wrote:
Assumption? I thought it was announced at exilecon.

maybe. be the first i've heard of them changing how those scarabs were going to work though.

"
codetaku wrote:
Wasn't that literally just a zana mission map? Did they announce that maps can drop with that?

could have just been a zana mission map, but in the vaal side area teaser image it seems to have a stand alone map which has elder influence/elder guardian.
isn't straight up confirmed, but seems to be. guess we'll see.

tbh since we can't target farm specific maps means you can't farm specific card. They supposed to be more common imo.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Natalia thinking :
"Here is a Chips my little minions, you want the patch ? I still got 18 secrets chips to make you wait until friday huhuhu"
"
tbh since we can't target farm specific maps means you can't farm specific card.

We know nothing about that.
I would be very surprised if there isn't some mechanic to target farm a map.

Since it would kill mapping.
Only use for maps would be Sulphite rotas.
Hey, This is the 3rd Div card I've created and the reactions seem pretty positive. This one went through a LOT of iterations before landing on this. A lot of the things that I wanted ended up being covered by league mechanics or other divination cards. I even tried to give the design to Chris Wilson but he was far too busy to work on it.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Something is not right with this card. Almost any Syndicate member gives scarabs in Intervention - so why card that gives random scarab is named after one specific Syndicate member?

2/2 for a random scarab... this is so generic. For sure this card will be a valuable drop, but i don't like it, sorry. At least, cards like The Carrion Crow have a spirit.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Something is not right with this card. Almost any Syndicate member gives scarabs in Intervention - so why card that gives random scarab is named after one specific Syndicate member?

2/2 for a random scarab... this is so generic. For sure this card will be a valuable drop, but i don't like it, sorry. At least, cards like The Carrion Crow have a spirit.

The spirit is, I wanted a card that gives access to random scarabs to let them be a bit more common, and I like Cameria as it was a name I came up with for Cameria's maul. Also just because he only drops one kind of Scarab, doesn't mean he wouldn't skim a little off the top from everyone.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info