Atlas recovery

I Have played PoE on and off for about one to two years now and picked it up again recently. The last time i left was about the time that Blight dropped, maybe a little bit earlier. Now, from what i remember every time a challenge league ends your atlas in Standard league gets reset because the maps change, but there is a way to get your progress back. Now, when i started to play again my atlas was back to zero again, and i didn't know how to get my progress back so i tried just playing a map, which didn't work. After that i tried playing a legacy map from the Legion league, which gave me a little bit back, which is pretty strange.

Has anyone a clue about what is going on here and on how i can get my progress back?
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2019, 4:36:43 PM
yep, you need to run a magic/rare or rare+vaaled legacy maps to get that automatic completion going.

for example, rare+corrupted T12 will complete all T1-T11's and 1 T12 map from the current pool.

all new maps just complete that map and nothing else.

you cannot complete T16's though, these need to be re-runned
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
yep, you need to run a magic/rare or rare+vaaled legacy maps to get that automatic completion going.

for example, rare+corrupted T12 will complete all T1-T11's and 1 T12 map from the current pool.

all new maps just complete that map and nothing else.

you cannot complete T16's though, these need to be re-runned

ah, ok, looks like it's time to buy a t15 legacy map...
Thanks for the info, have a nice day :D
Last edited by julianb5678 on Dec 9, 2019, 4:38:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info