Metamorph Challenge Rewards

"
Ahewaz wrote:
That portal looks awesome. 36 for sure this league!

My initial reaction to the Portal MTX is to go for 36, but whether or not I will remains to be seen.

I refuse to do BS, super RNG and/or ad nauseam challenges. As soon as I see 5 I refuse to do, I stop caring at 24. And if it turns out I don't like the league mechanic, I'm out long before that.
nOOoiiiIicccee
Just OK. Its a lot of effort to get 36, I'd like something sexier.

Still getting 36 though :-).
Mehhhh...

They need to go back to the old rewards system where you could get an entire armor set for 40 challenges. Get rid of the stupid totem pole.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
OMG can´t wait!
"
Thelxiepeia wrote:
The effects have a "Prototype" feel to it

Really like that tematic.

Something happened in Blight: didn't like much the mechanic but played almost the three months, for the love of the game. On Synthesis, played the same but I liked more. Not the random mods but the league itself.

The blighted wings didn't like me, they could have done like a branched cape or something like that. But I got it anyway.
Sooooo coool. Hope they look as good in my very low stettings :(
Ok, maybe with some luck I be able to get those Foot Prints. With even more luck I get the Weapon Effect too. That great looking Portal? Nope, I won´t even come near having it.
The portal does not worth grind effort. The others are among the worst rewards I ever see.
Thats what I likeeeeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info