Get the Divine Arcane Portal and Holy Eyes Free With Twitch Prime!

No thanks I don't want to pay amazon anything.
Second-class poe gamer
That's nice i was missing some white themes mtx since you added these amazing sanctum wings
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
The portal is nice and all, but... Eh, wish I could earn something that nice.
nice !
"
pr13st wrote:

Then what is the point of this comment anyway? Isn't it like 3$ for the first month, get the bundle, then contact amazon to cancel your membership and refund you?
pog
"
Hellishly wrote:
"
This promotion is available to Path of Exile account holders only on our main international server

Does this mean those on the Australian servers are ineligible?

Having an Amazon Prime account isn't an issue, already have that.

Australia is part of the main international servers. It's not available for china servers.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Dec 5, 2019, 6:02:36 PM
Did not work for me. After trying to authorize the linkage (which I already did years ago) I am forwarded to a page

https://id.twitch.tv/oauth2/authorize

with this text:

status 401
message "invalid csrf token"

Had the exact same crap yesterday when trying to relink my warframe account with twitch.

Last edited by riverstomp on Dec 5, 2019, 6:14:12 PM
@riverstomp

try to disable any adblocker
"
vitalspot7 wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

Then what is the point of this comment anyway? Isn't it like 3$ for the first month, get the bundle, then contact amazon to cancel your membership and refund you?

If everyone just posted positive/agreement there'd be almost no posts on this forum.

Maybe it seems like that would be a good thing but it probably wouldn't be in the long run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info