[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Anyone's opinion on people on PoE.Ninja deciding to go with the 2 large cluster setup and sacrifice more life/mana? Also there are staff setups with +gems that use freezing pulse totems with vortex. Reflection setups. Windscreams, 2 essence worms.

Lots of different types of setups being used, its interesting. Any posters here in one of those? Would love to hear about it.
Last edited by capritus on Nov 10, 2021, 7:08:14 PM
Currently following loloppes build and having lots of fun, insane single target damage by creeping frost.
Can you take a look at my character (SteveFrosticles) and tell me what should I do about upgrading further? I'm in tier 12-13 and it's getting rather rippy, especially in scourgeland. SSF, so getting right clusters is hard.
I dont know if its because the league is dying, or this build isn't popular, but there's hardly any wands for trade with the usual + to cold gems, crit chance, cast speed, and decent spell damage. Are these craftable for a reasonable amount?
"

I dont know if its because the league is dying, or this build isn't popular, but there's hardly any wands for trade with the usual + to cold gems, crit chance, cast speed, and decent spell damage. Are these craftable for a reasonable amount?

I faced the same issue and found Rune Daggers to be a great substitute for wands with all the affixes I'm looking for, for pretty cheap too.

Cranked this out of a Scourge map in SSF and wondering if the aura reduction is a make or break issue with this build. I can't see it being that detrimental other than a little damage cut off the top from a Herald or Hatred but maybe there's something I am missing.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:

Cranked this out of a Scourge map in SSF and wondering if the aura reduction is a make or break issue with this build. I can't see it being that detrimental other than a little damage cut off the top from a Herald or Hatred but maybe there's something I am missing.

If you're in SSF and don't have another mantle, then use it for now, but if you're in trade league, then buy another one for 1c that doesn't make your hatred aura 27% worse.
Anyone finding that this character is now too squishy to do any end game content beyond Shaper, Elder and Sirus A8?

Expedition bosses all 1 hit, Scourged bosses all 1 hit, to be fair mobs 1 hit.

Do miss the 3.14 days, if 3.17 is more of the same post 3.16, POE is no longer enjoyable for me personally. It becomes too stressful and very little return for stupid amounts of investment.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Anyone finding that this character is now too squishy to do any end game content beyond Shaper, Elder and Sirus A8?

Expedition bosses all 1 hit, Scourged bosses all 1 hit, to be fair mobs 1 hit.

Do miss the 3.14 days, if 3.17 is more of the same post 3.16, POE is no longer enjoyable for me personally. It becomes too stressful and very little return for stupid amounts of investment.

I have 3.8k~ life and 2.7k~ mana. With steelskin, I can take exactly 1 hit from most things in the game.

I have, 651 deaths at level 97. I level through heist, if I plan to level, because if I try to map, I can't stop pressing V.

Looking at Poe.Ninja, you can see that a lot of people that play this build have acknowledged that and have gone below 3k hp and 2k mana, because if they are gonna get 1 hit, mys well juice the dps as high as possible.

I think it's just the game, and you aren't alone.
Hello to everyone.
Can someone tell me-if loves with hits vs chilled anymies work with culling stike on them?
i think its great gloves even if it expensive one,but wanna be sure if it work with totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info