[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

This my second season playing Heist. Where in skill tree does second SNOW go? Following your path, can't find the second one with 40 INT.
"
totalogy wrote:
This my second season playing Heist. Where in skill tree does second SNOW go? Following your path, can't find the second one with 40 INT.

I put them in both of the left-side sockets. The Intelligence does not have to be allocated, just within the jewel's radius.
ALL Curses applied to You, the Player, unless otherwise EXPLICITLY mentioned are level 1! This includes those pesky RED-tier map curses!
@Wallach I would like to ask you what should I priorotize - developing the cluster jewels or gaining crits nodes in the skill tree?
Can I get some help with my build?

Already got most of the expensive uniques (6l soul mantle, atziri's reflection, cowards legacy, pandemonius) at lvl 91 with the rest of my equipment for possible cold damage and capping out res ( with somewhat decent health rolls).

Is it normal to only have around 3.4k hp and abit of ES at this point? I know that MoM with 2.K hp should help mitigate damage however it still seems squishy? I don't know how to optimize since I already have the necessary uniques and my rares are for capping resist.
"
Sibru wrote:
Can I get some help with my build?

Already got most of the expensive uniques (6l soul mantle, atziri's reflection, cowards legacy, pandemonius) at lvl 91 with the rest of my equipment for possible cold damage and capping out res ( with somewhat decent health rolls).

Is it normal to only have around 3.4k hp and abit of ES at this point? I know that MoM with 2.K hp should help mitigate damage however it still seems squishy? I don't know how to optimize since I already have the necessary uniques and my rares are for capping resist.

Yeah it's normal, our DMG uniques are sadly lacking in the life department and we do need to invest quite a bit of our talents in DMG on the skill tree.

You'll probably be able to get up in the 4k-4.5k or something range with good rares in the open slots, and a bit more than 3k mana.

Luckily for us totems are generally safe and even more so the FP totems since Freeze helps mitigate a lot of incoming damage. There are things that will one shot you, but by adapting a bit careful playstyle you will generally be fine!
I just don't understand this. Everyone here praise this build, and I would like to join the club, but simply I cannot.

I am being one-shotted too often, to have a fun with this build. And I am taking only about t11-t13 maps. I don't even wanna try higher tiers anymore. I have around 4k hp, 1k ES and almost 3 K mana with MoM. More resistances then needed and even 4th ascendency. Yet I am being one-shotted too easily. I just can't keep playing with this build.

Do you have any ideas what can be wrong?

https://imgur.com/a/cupznAO
Last edited by Galaerivel on Oct 3, 2020, 12:29:51 PM
Hey does anyone here know how to properly import the skill trees to PoB? I have no issues with any other build tree, is this one simply outdated? I get an error while trying to upload both pastebin links provided.
are you using the community fork version of path of building? the old one does not work.

This is my finished FP Totem, I'm very happy with it, Could get better wand but now is very powerfull, maybe level up to 97, and get a 21 Hyphotermia, the build is very fun and solid!

Thanks for your guide update Wallach, and is someone is lost with tree can look up me.

Kings Regards!

*I Use haste for maps and sniper mark for conquerors.
*Path of building community here: - POB -
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info