[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
is there a way to get a 6th totem or will 5 be the max after we get the +1 totem shield

You can add a multiple totem support and lose increased critical strikes if you prefer more totems playstyle to shield you better but it is impacting your dmg output.

With 4 vs 6 totems your dps is going to be flat but takes more time to deploy all totems for full dmg.

But having already 5 totems increasing to 7 you lose dps - not much though (3.8m to 3.6m)

Not worth imo, op has it right.
SSF for the win ;)

20 vaal orbs later I finally crafted my first self flagellation gem. The setup is now really coming together. :)

https://youtu.be/jYb-7DOC7e0
really nice build wallach.

how did you find your Atziri's reflection so quickly?
Level 90 done this SSF league. The perfect cookie cutter build ;)

https://youtu.be/3YVr52Hk1ho
This is my 3rd league trying this build, and I must thank Wallach for his really amazing job.
I’m having a blast playing it and it feels really powerful, both league starting and end game.

That said... I have a question.
In the guide, you recommend lightning warp or portal if we don’t use a 2nd movement skill.
Wouldn’t be better to use lightning golem for a performance increase over portal which only helps you not using scrolls?

Thanks a lot for your help.
I've got another question: in Gem Links @Wallach wrote, frostbite should either linked to faster casting or using gloves with faster casting ...

But: WHY? ;) I mean: The curse is instant, why should i link faster casting to it?

PS: @Aortisan: i still use lightning golem ... but he dies kinda often ;)
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Dec 22, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

What should i focuse next upgrade? I know my amulet is not good enough so probably that. I dont know if go for rare amulet with crits and life or go for
The Pandemonius. I dont know how good is it but everyone in poeninja is using it. Is it worth the curency?

Should i rush for Atziri reflection or get better equip and go for endgame after?

Thank you!
"
Wallach wrote:
Just got my first Awakener kill, and even managed to do it deathless (though one log out because storms are super wack right now). Uploading it right now. I have to say, this fight is kinda lame and I hope they continue to make adjustments to it. Still felt good after having him bust my ass pretty hard the during my first few attempts learning the fight.
Did you use any specific bossing setup / changes (culling strike, different pantheon etc.) or the standard mapping one you have in the guide?
You say in the build u can have +1 totem with atziris reflection. How do u manage to do that.
"
sinhviencodon wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the great guide. Is it build viable for HC?

Yeah MoM is the defensive mechanic. Just stand behind your totems at all times and play back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info