Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

wait you can use galvanic arrow with the new nova support the way i really really really hope you can.....right?
I have to try them!!! I have to
G.G.G. is AwEsOmE
damn meta shift
This is going to be an unpopular opinion here, but I'm willing to bet a lot of people hold it.

The continual reworking/nerfing of skills makes it impossible to invest in a build long term and has driven me from the game. I was excited for 3.9 and 2.0, but now not so much.

I realize the majority of people who mostly play leagues like it, but those of us who mainly play Standard are ground down by it. 15 percent of the player base is not insignificant, and I promise you the current design meta for your game is pushing them away.

RIP another super expensive build. I doubt I'll be back in any big way, and so won't be accumulating any more MTX.
"
t0lkien wrote:
This is going to be an unpopular opinion here, but I'm willing to bet a lot of people hold it.

The continual reworking/nerfing of skills makes it impossible to invest in a build long term and has driven me from the game. I was excited for 3.9 and 2.0, but now not so much.

I realize the majority of people who mostly play leagues like it, but those of us who mainly play Standard are ground down by it. 15 percent of the player base is not insignificant, and I promise you the current design meta for your game is pushing them away.

RIP another super expensive build. I doubt I'll be back in any big way, and so won't be accumulating any more MTX.


My simple rule is do not make expensive builds that end up being blasted by haters as OP to force GGG using a massive nerf bat to it.

Sell while its still high and make what currency you can out of it. You have 10 days, GO!
EA has been one of my favorite skills for a long time, I was excited and hopeful about it getting some buffs, but changing how it scales to be based off weapon damage just kills all my desire to play it again. It was a unique skill design and myself and many others loved that about it.

Now it is just another bow skill like almost all the others. makes for boring builds.

Please stop "redesigning" skills GGG, you take old skills that people love and basically remove them from the game by changing the way they scale and the build style that they have. Did they same thing to mines last league, now mines are just traps but with reservation cost.

I love this game for its unique and vast customization and skill choices and I feel that you're reducing that when you redesign skills like you have been the past few leagues.
here is the contest:

name three reasons to play melee in this game :)
"
sidtherat wrote:
here is the contest:

name three reasons to play melee in this game :)


Fun, adrenaline & Pestilent Strike.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
"
Ashriel wrote:
Oh boy, new enchantments! I can't wait for my 1:1000 chance to get something I'll never use (weighted, of course) after running the worst content in the game!

Don't worry, you've only known it's been this way for years. It's cool - the worse you make it every patch, deliberately, the more reddit will worship you when you "fix" it. Right?

They have said numerous times and repeated it at ExileCon they are fully aware of the problems of Lab Enchants and are working on a solution. This is compounded with Ascendancies not going to be linked to Lab come 4.0 or sooner, since Lab won't be a thing in the PoE2 campaign until you reach endgame and can do Uber Lab again.


That may be, but that could take quite a while, while impactful enchants will remain out of reach for all but the rich traders in the meantime. Some hotfixes like limiting the enchants to your currently equiped active skill gems (whilst disabling the use of chests in lab) could help for instance.

Then again; they dont always stick to their promised plans anyway; they promised betrayal fixes this autumn but afaik it is still not addressed at all.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Dec 3, 2019, 12:19:29 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
wait you can use galvanic arrow with the new nova support the way i really really really hope you can.....right?


I think it should be able to : )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info