The Mandalorian vs Latest Star Wars movie The Rise of Skywalker

Your thoughts? And do you also love Baby Yoda? :D

Do you think latest Star Wars movie will be good or another woke garbage?
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2019, 3:13:02 AM
I really enjoy The Mandalorian. Mainly because he's such an incompetent bounty hunter lol. I do like Baby Yoda, but the memes everywhere are already tired.

I won't comment on the films, because the toxicity-level goes through the roof in a hurry where those "discussions" are concerned.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
i'll probably try to see the new star wars movie when i can view it for free on netflix or something, just like the last couple star wars movies - because lately they have been utter trash.

the one before this one, to which i don't remember the name, i couldn't even finish watching it.
the only good new star wars movie theres been since its revival is Rogue One. that film was incredible. the rest are unbearable, and im not hearing good things about the newest one.

haven't watched mandalorian. its some tv series or something right? if so, not interested

funny thing about "toxicity-levels" is peoples misunderstanding why people don't like the films. you'll hear so many fake news and desperate attempts to convince the masses that people don't like it because they are characterized as some choice "ist" words, when in reality it just objectively sucks in every aspect a story, film, show, characters whatever can suck in
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 2, 2019, 7:56:15 AM
The Mandalorian is saving the Star Wars universe

-That is the way.

p.s. Baby Yoda is gonna sell a lot this Christmas
"
diablofdb wrote:
The Mandalorian is saving the Star Wars universe

Yup. E7&8 were dumpster fires, E9 likely will be as well. I still think the franchise is on the way out, but stuff like Mandalorian might keep it on life support a little longer.

"
diablofdb wrote:
p.s. Baby Yoda is gonna sell a lot this Christmas

Definitely, kinda like BB-8. Which means I expect them to completely overmarket it until the horse is as dead as it can get, and then market it some more for good measure.
skywalker-but-female will turn out to be gay and also palpatine's granddaughter or something in the movie.

the show is good though
Last edited by Gutterflower on Dec 2, 2019, 9:06:01 PM
Show is great! Love the western theme, it works very well with star wars and it's so refreshing to see something that isn't sith vs jedi and saber twirling. Plus, mandalorians are my jam so there's that too.

As for the movie... I just want this trilogy to be over and forget about it. Force Awakens dropped a lot of balls but I had a good enough time watching it, and then thinking about what might happen next. Then Last Jedi happened.

I remember not liking the prequel triology that much, but they did so much for the world building and imagination at least. Plus in addition to the pre-Empire era, we also got the old republic era as well. And speaking of which, THE GAMES that we got. What a truly blessed time it was.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:27:41 AM
"
elesham4ever wrote:
Rise of Skywalker SPOILERS!

Click below if you dare, they are actual spoilers from a leak of J.J. Abrams communications with some Disney exec, its all over the internet, not making this up so its not a joke you will have actual legitimate plot elements spoiled.

Spoiler
-Finn and Poe fall in love with each other.

-Rey is revealed as the test tube child of Leia & Palpatine.

-Kylo undergoes a "transition" of sorts.

-Darth Vadar was a clone of young Anakin, who himself grew up totally unaware of the force and became General Hux.

-The Millennium Falcon crashes into two identical towers towers killing Leia Lando 3-PO and R2-D2 and Chewie.

-Vice Admiral Holdo is still alive, turns out she was a Jedi all along, and becomes Rey's master and together they rebuild the Jedi but with a very uhmm, how shall we put it, discriminating roster /cough setting up the next trilogy.

-Droid BB-8 gets sold to TwoNickles LLC and is re-programmed to suppress all wrong-think. (ok I made this one up)

*attempting this again, edited for content, taking a pure guess at why some mod deleted it because of course they never tell you why... /sigh

You lie. The Ruse of Soywalker would never be that good. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:53:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info