Super Stash Sale

"
p4zv4l wrote:
ALLOW PURCHASING OF OWN NORMAL STASH TABS NOT SHARED. I STREAMED ON TWITCH AND DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING.



i also watched it all on stream and got nothing.

hours upon hours and not one drop for me.

i feel lied to by GGG.

not that they care.

After I posted a reply about the con I had said I would be getting a supporter pack and tabs when on sale. Had already got pack and was nice to see sale so soon. Thank you.
"
kassigainen wrote:
"

There is no way any real player will be discouraged by any of the things you just said. Go cry somewhere else.

This works both ways - go be white knight and defend company incompetence somewhere else.
It's because "defenders" like you who label any constructive feedback as "crying", broken shit is never fixed in reasonable time.


I do agree they should upgrade pic and vid for frag tab, but this is one i just got as I knew regardless. I do think it should be quick update though and was surprised when going to buy it.
I still miss option to upgrade my 40 premium stash tabs into 10 premium quads.
anybody know when the new supporter packs are coming out?
"
mindtr6kcs wrote:
anybody know when the new supporter packs are coming out?


No and No need. Serious Not
I never support Grinding Gear Games again - due to the Twitch Drop Scam of Exilecon 2019
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679013
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
Phoulmouth wrote:

Funny fact, people that cry as much as kassigainen does, then starts spewing ignorant phrases like "white knight" at people that disagree with them, are way more addicted to the game than anyone defending the company.

If this person was actually as upset as he is pretending to be he would put his money where his mouth is and quit the game. But he won't, because he is a hopelessly addicted nobody venting over some useless cosmetic crap from watching a stream he would have watched regardless, because he's an addict.

Why any of you bothered to reply to this rage machine is beyond me. You guys are not new to gaming forums at this point. You know how these people are. They cry and cry and cry and cry and cry because the game is the ONLY thing they have in their existence that gives them any feeling of accomplishment, and when they don't get a pointless crappy reward they "think" they deserved they fly into uber sad and pathetic rage mode.

There is no talking sense into this kid. Why try?

Welcome to the forums.
While I appreciate you spending time to generate few paragraphs with your feelings and fears, I'd be better if you post something constructive next time.
Thoughts about why GGG haven't fixed Fragments tab image promo and Youtube preview video in a year, for example. It is still thread about stash sales, right? People must see what they are actually buying, isn't it?


Did you really just tell me to be constructive? Please show me you being constructive. I'd love to see what you consider being constructive, all I see from you is ranting.

"
kassigainen wrote:
Fragments Tab preview still hasn't been fixed despite reports.

It is that hard to update 30 second YT video or make a new screenshot for store? Maybe you need help with that?

It's small thing like this or Twitch drops fiasco or your broken Steam currency conversion rates that discourage players from giving you any more money.


"
kassigainen wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:
So because you had to wait one more day to get free mtx, you consider twitch drops a fiasco? Have fun never getting free mtx ever again because of your reaction.

A lot of people got nothing (and they not even been eligible for drops despite being "connected" in account management). A lot of dummy accounts with 0 view time on twitch views got multiple drops - it's clearly technical failure and event fiasco. GGG not addressed this and pretends that nothing happened.
"Have fun never getting free mtx ever again" - in order to "have fun getting free mtx again" we needed to get that "free" mtx in the first place. At least inform yourself about what happened with this event before you start blurting random thoughts next time.

Also I like how you only focus on drops part but completely ignored other points - nothing to say much to defend GGG incompetence in those cases?


^ Was that supposed to be constructive in some way? Maybe had you dropped the attitude it could be taken as such, but all that is is the kind of rant developers ignore automatically.

Next time you tell someone to be constructive you should try taking that advice first.

I would quote the rest of your ranting, but you should get the point by now.
Last edited by Phoulmouth on Nov 24, 2019, 5:34:29 PM
"
Phoulmouth wrote:
^ Was that supposed to be constructive in some way? Maybe had you dropped the attitude it could be taken as such, but all that is is the kind of rant developers ignore automatically.

Next time you tell someone to be constructive you should try taking that advice first.

I would quote the rest of your ranting, but you should get the point by now.



wow, someone really drank the kool aide.

no matter what the company does wrong you will always talk trash to those who try to point out things that need fixed.

brown nosers are bad for the health of the game.
Please facilitate orchard's overground hideout, I've done over 300 maps and couldn't find it, it's my favorite hideout! = (
"
Phoulmouth wrote:
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
Phoulmouth wrote:

Funny fact, people that cry as much as kassigainen does, then starts spewing ignorant phrases like "white knight" at people that disagree with them, are way more addicted to the game than anyone defending the company.

If this person was actually as upset as he is pretending to be he would put his money where his mouth is and quit the game. But he won't, because he is a hopelessly addicted nobody venting over some useless cosmetic crap from watching a stream he would have watched regardless, because he's an addict.

Why any of you bothered to reply to this rage machine is beyond me. You guys are not new to gaming forums at this point. You know how these people are. They cry and cry and cry and cry and cry because the game is the ONLY thing they have in their existence that gives them any feeling of accomplishment, and when they don't get a pointless crappy reward they "think" they deserved they fly into uber sad and pathetic rage mode.

There is no talking sense into this kid. Why try?

Welcome to the forums.
While I appreciate you spending time to generate few paragraphs with your feelings and fears, I'd be better if you post something constructive next time.
Thoughts about why GGG haven't fixed Fragments tab image promo and Youtube preview video in a year, for example. It is still thread about stash sales, right? People must see what they are actually buying, isn't it?


Did you really just tell me to be constructive? Please show me you being constructive. I'd love to see what you consider being constructive, all I see from you is ranting.

"
kassigainen wrote:
Fragments Tab preview still hasn't been fixed despite reports.

It is that hard to update 30 second YT video or make a new screenshot for store? Maybe you need help with that?

It's small thing like this or Twitch drops fiasco or your broken Steam currency conversion rates that discourage players from giving you any more money.


"
kassigainen wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:
So because you had to wait one more day to get free mtx, you consider twitch drops a fiasco? Have fun never getting free mtx ever again because of your reaction.

A lot of people got nothing (and they not even been eligible for drops despite being "connected" in account management). A lot of dummy accounts with 0 view time on twitch views got multiple drops - it's clearly technical failure and event fiasco. GGG not addressed this and pretends that nothing happened.
"Have fun never getting free mtx ever again" - in order to "have fun getting free mtx again" we needed to get that "free" mtx in the first place. At least inform yourself about what happened with this event before you start blurting random thoughts next time.

Also I like how you only focus on drops part but completely ignored other points - nothing to say much to defend GGG incompetence in those cases?


^ Was that supposed to be constructive in some way? Maybe had you dropped the attitude it could be taken as such, but all that is is the kind of rant developers ignore automatically.

Next time you tell someone to be constructive you should try taking that advice first.

I would quote the rest of your ranting, but you should get the point by now.


I'm confused. Are we ranting about advice construction or constructing ranting advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info