New Bow Skills in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Teriderol wrote:
Awh, no ele hit-, frenzy- or scourge arrow ballista preview?
Just to see the heavy hitting, the charges and the channeling.
Frenzy won't make sense as a Ballista since totems have a charge maximum of zero.

Edit: it might be decent if you have 6+ frenzy charges on the character, but not in the sense of generating charges on the totems.
Last edited by Joker on Nov 21, 2019, 9:11:48 AM
I see split arrow visuals were changed, that's nice. I was selling out (Possibly, cause I dunno if just bows in general will be OP. Mines weren't) next league and planned on doing Split Arrow Nova. The natural look will seem way cooler.

Edit: Lol, that's Tornado Shot. I'd never played that and completely forgot it existed when I decided that. Pretty great.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Nov 21, 2019, 9:10:14 AM
Magic spells league when ? meteor nova etc... ? never ok.
hallo
Make Ranger ok again!! Finally! Dont get me wrong, its stellar with the right investments but we need more bow and ranger improvements!!
Well I think I need to retry the last char I built this league next legue...But I think we need some more information regarding Iron commander and the change to ballistas...
Warchief totems start with 3 also now???
I am honestly debating doing a ballista/summoner hybrid, it is going to need a bit of work though
Didn't liked ranger maybe this will change things :P
always thought it would be need if this was a thing lol now it will be :P

now all i want left is linking spells/attacks to minions just like em totems oof baby xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Only if they absolutely GUT the current meta arrow skills (tornado shot, ect) that trivialize pretty much every other build.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
okay...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info