【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
bump
Account Name: skyMaiden
Character Name: Pyrophiliac
Highest Level: 75 (and still goin')
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: September 2016
Country/Time Zone: USA, EST

I'm not very good at the game and this is actually my first league that I made it through act 10, but I've been a HCSSF addict for the past half a dozen or so leagues. I love the pain.
Account Name: Schukala
Character Name: Galvarrough
Highest Level: 58 (still going)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: release
Country/Time Zone: CET

Played a bit at release to end of cruel, then a bit more seriously (but SC trade) from Legion to Ultimatum, and now due to very little time available each league I only play HCSSF trying (unsuccessfully) to reach maps.
I'm not very active due to full time job and family so I'd understand if I'm low priority, but if you have a spare slot I'm very interested :)
"
Schukala wrote:
Account Name: Schukala
Character Name: Galvarrough
Highest Level: 58 (still going)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: release

Played a bit at release to end of cruel, then a bit more seriously (but SC trade) from Legion to Ultimatum, and now due to very little time available each league I only play HCSSF trying (unsuccessfully) to reach maps.
I'm not very active due to full time job and family so I'd understand if I'm low priority, but if you have a spare slot I'm very interested :)

"
skyMaiden wrote:
Account Name: skyMaiden
Character Name: Pyrophiliac
Highest Level: 75 (and still goin')
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: September 2016
Country/Time Zone: USA, EST

I'm not very good at the game and this is actually my first league that I made it through act 10, but I've been a HCSSF addict for the past half a dozen or so leagues. I love the pain.

Invited both, gl hf lads
Account Name: Kerkeyon
Character Name: Frustrateyon/Devastateyon
Highest Level: 100
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: early 2013
IGN Kerkeyon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info