Anoint with oils in standard?

Is this possible or do we not know yet?
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2019, 12:49:05 PM
Anyone? Can we annoint amulets in standard?
You may have more luck getting an answer on the PC/Main Forum. To the best of my (incomplete) knowledge, it is up in the air whether Blight goes Core, but I don't know if there was a reveal in the Xcon stuff. I have seen the keep/ditch it threads. Just be prepared for some potential abuse if the question has indeed been answered already.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on Nov 23, 2019, 1:29:41 PM
I got a purple one. And seems like I'm the only one who has it on market. Got it from a blight encounter. Don't know if this was a bug tho.
Blight is core, it is official.
Cassia will be in maps at a 10% rate, and Zana will offer.
Would be nice to find her in the delve as well!
Golden oil and dying sun will be the chase items next league for sure.
Easily make you rich!
I haven't been to standard, but Cassia should be there in a couple weeks.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
She's not going anywhere since Blight is Core only for pc.
For those who may have missed it (I know that I did):

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2683094

Blight was a slightly divisive league, but not nearly as much as Synthesis or Bestiary, which were consequently not integrated into the core game in the form they were initially released in. After a lot of internal discussion, we have decided to integrate Blight into the core game on PC with the release of 3.9.0. For now, Blight won't be added to Core Path of Exile on console platforms due to some performance problems we need to solve. Our plan is to fix these problems and to integrate it.

So the questions that I have for Jeff are

Will we keep our Blight stuff (didn't we lose Bestiary stuff for example?)?

Will Blighted Maps work in Standard during the period before Blight goes Core on Console?

Any chance that we can get Cassia to appear in-town while we wait for Blight to go Core on Console so that we can anoint stuff (in Standard at least)?

And of course, are we close on fixing the performance issues, or is Core integration something that might happen sometime, but not anytime soon?

Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
I admire that you guys think that much about the future of blight but as i already said in another thread there are more severe issues on console the devs have to work on right now. The list goes like this:

1. improving stability (lags, freezes, crashes...)

1. improving communication with console players

1. fixing skill performance (some skills still dont work properly e.g. ground slam, reave etc...)

1. fixing trade

1. finally implementing chat
14. giving ssf players more love (easier acces to threshold jewels and lab enchantments)
23. letting players invite a vendor to hideout
24. letting players move items while selling to a vendor
113. the future of oils in poe (annointing in standard...)
Last edited by Faceman165 on Dec 3, 2019, 10:06:40 AM
I've tried playing blight league on ps4. The firat blighted map I foind was t5 I think. Literally as soon as I started the encounter the game crashed lol...

I honestly do not care about farming the blight mechanic nor annoint my rings to buff the towers. I simpmy want to take advantage of making the my amulets OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info