WTF, i don't know if my luck is on below 0 level...

Hi,
Can someone explain me how is it possible, i got 5 twitch drops from stream, okay i see nothing bad in it but getting 3x Firefly Swarm Pet in it is a huge misunderstanding in my opinion. Is it some kind of joke or something is bugged or my luck is shitty as always?
I can understand getting 1x Firefly Swarm Pet, i can handle even 2 of them but getting 3!!!! It is so annoying...

There were 20 possible rewards, so getting 3x Firefly Swarm Pet in 5 prizes seems to be preety crazy.
Last edited by Mohnaz on Nov 18, 2019, 10:47:16 AM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2019, 2:17:36 PM
Shitty luck with 5 drops when literally 90% of people ended up with nothing. Yea, tell me more about your first world drama problems :V
"
Beliaris wrote:
Shitty luck with 5 drops when literally 90% of people ended up with nothing. Yea, tell me more about your first world drama problems :V

So if you were on my position wouldn't you be frustrated with it? I don't think so. I don't mind getting 1 or even 2 of them but getting 3 is too much for me.
And most of people who didn't get their drops should wait and give GGG some time to deal with ,,drop problem" instead of making 150+ page posts.
"
Mohnaz wrote:
"
Beliaris wrote:

So if you were on my position wouldn't you be frustrated with it? I don't think so. I don't mind getting 1 or even 2 of them but getting 3 is too much for me.
And most of people who didn't get their drops should wait and give GGG some time to deal with ,,drop problem" instead of making 150+ page posts.

The guy above just answered you everything you should know.
Shut up and be happy about what you have.
"
Mohnaz wrote:
Hi,
Can someone explain me how is it possible, i got 5 twitch drops from stream, okay i see nothing bad in it but getting 3x Firefly Swarm Pet in it is a huge misunderstanding in my opinion. Is it some kind of joke or something is bugged or my luck is shitty as always?
I can understand getting 1x Firefly Swarm Pet, i can handle even 2 of them but getting 3!!!! It is so annoying...

There were 20 possible rewards, so getting 3x Firefly Swarm Pet in 5 prizes seems to be preety crazy.

If only people would've read the announcement...
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! Each microtransaction has its own drop rate which will dictate which cosmetic effect you'll receive if you're awarded a drop.

To clarify: after every five minutes of view time, the system will 'roll the dice' and decide whether you've won at that time. If you have won something, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide which cosmetic effect you've won. Each microtransaction has its own rarity and chance to be awarded. The microtransaction prizes and their rarities are listed further down this post.

Please note:
  • You can win multiple prizes per account.
  • Duplicates are possible.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info