Playing with 2 accounts at the same time

Hi, I have 2 PCs and 2 PoE accounts. There is a software (i won't give you the name because I do not want other people to know about it if it is not allowed) where you can control both of the PCs with the same keyboard and mouse at the same time. There is also an option of "duplicating" mouse cursor on both of the pcs, so whenever you click on the main pc, the second pc will copy the actions of the main pc.

In other words, 1 mouse and 1 keyboard, 2 pcs, 2 clients, 1 mouse/keyboard and click count for both PCs.

Is that allowed?
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2019, 1:03:05 PM
Are you saying you want to exactly duplicate all commands on two completely different accounts, using a single mouse and keyboard?

I could see that being worth some laughs for a few minutes, but it sounds like you want to actually party with yourself this way. What is the benefit? Or maybe I've completely misunderstood.

Cheers
Not positive about multi-box, but for sure you can't duplicate your mouse actions. Both characters have to be controlled separately.

What you CAN do is have two instances of POE running on the same computer. You have to control the separately and alt-tab or whatever to switch between characters.

I really don't think it's worth it to party with yourself (I've tried it). I don't even think it's worth it to go around flagging way points and kill act bosses. I do it only to trade with mule accounts. For example I'm currently putting all my legacy items on mules.

If you are unsure about something, email support. Better to be sure than get banned.
Last edited by harddaysnight on Nov 16, 2019, 1:06:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info