David Brevik and other diablo alumni left blizzard in 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxy7xUXBLJA

nothing else i want to add
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 11, 2019, 10:04:58 AM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2019, 10:32:44 AM
And the Swedish prime minister Olof Palme got shot and killed in 1986.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
In other (important) news: Phrazz double posted.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Double post.

i answered a guy who asked if there are any d2 developers left at blizzard in another thread. what double post?
"
arknath wrote:

Jeih! I made the (important) news.

"
BlackPulsar wrote:

i answered a guy who asked if there are any d2 developers left at blizzard in another thread. what double post?

I double posted by mistake, not you. You clearly know how to quote and answer a post, why the need for an own thread for your answer?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 11, 2019, 10:21:19 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
And the Swedish prime minister Olof Palme got shot and killed in 1986.

seeing other people ask about it made me realise not all know this.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
arknath wrote:

show me the post man... link it
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 11, 2019, 10:21:50 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
arknath wrote:

"
BlackPulsar wrote:

I double posted by mistake, not you. You clearly know how to quote and answer a post, why the need for an own thread for your answer?

i want more people to know that d2 devs left.
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
arknath wrote:

"
BlackPulsar wrote:

i want more people to know that d2 devs left.

Yes they left and went on to make shitty games. Cool.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
[/quote]

I double posted by mistake, not you. You clearly know how to quote and answer a post, why the need for an own thread for your answer? [/quote]
i want more people to know that d2 devs left.[/quote]

Yes they left and went on to make shitty games. Cool.[/quote]

was D1 and D2 a shitty game? anyway they made it... after blizzard they did what they could. more devs left after activision... salaries for blizz devs were reduced, holiday pay removed, inspiring game ideas ignored for what benefits sales, money ruled and they left because their creativity was hindered by the corporate aspect of Blizzard. original devs wanted to make diablo 3 a mix of mmo and arpg and blizzard did not want diablo to compete with their own world of warcraft in the mmo aspect, i'm not sure how that works if they own both of them but that's what i read from old blizz devs.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 12, 2019, 2:18:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info