Standard-Only League / Beginner friendly / Casual / Helpful / Social - <Unanimous>

Introduction:
Hello and welcome to the guild <Unanimous> recruitment thread!

We are a brand new guild who strive to grow in both numbers and the amount of fun we get out of the game, unanimously!(pun intended)
This guild is all about having fun, helping each other out and to just enjoy each others company while grinding!

We mainly play standard-league but if you want to try out Temp legues every now and then that's perfectly alright!

Applying to join:
Everyone is welcome to join as long as they can follow the bellow rules, which shouldn't be that difficult!

1. Show respect towards your guild mates and any other players you encounter while playing or communicating via Discord.
This includes but is not limited to: (extreme-)Profanity, racist/sexist/other statements that are not fit for friendly conversation.

2. Follow the Path of Exile Terms of Service.

3. Do not 'beg' for currency 5 minutes after you've joined the guild.(This will get you kicked out without warning).

If you feel that you can handle the above, simply send me a message in game, join the Discord or reply to this forum thread!
My IGN('s): RiversRunningRed / Swiftfen

Discord: https://discord.gg/3cjjsHJ

Last edited by Sillystan on Nov 9, 2019, 6:52:13 PM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2020, 8:00:38 AM
nvm, be picky in Temp leagues ONLY.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 10, 2020, 12:04:47 AM
interested!

ign @beatrixpotter
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Hi, I would like to join
İgm tomaank
Thanks