Will d4 top PUBG sales on PC?

by selling more than 50m copies?
A casual gamer
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 9:14:09 AM
"
bobtctsh wrote:
by selling more than 50m copies?
D3, despite its rocky history and lack of ongoing content, sold somewhere upwards of 40m copies across all platforms.

The gaming market grows every year and FPS titles do tend to have broader overall appeal than ARPG's. But unlike the FPS market, the ARPG market is uhhh not crowded at all in terms of notable/quality titles. So, I would say that yes D4 (despite the echo chamber chorus of naysers here) shouldn't have much problem at all hitting the 50m of PUBG at some point.

But it's not really a good comparison, as they don't compete in the same space.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Nov 7, 2019, 11:13:55 PM
If that happens D4 will be completely normiefied and won't be worth playing anyway. POE will always be superior.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:43:56 PM
"
IMSilver wrote:
If that happens D4 will be completely normiefied and won't be worth playing anyway. POE will always be superior.

PoE has been for normies since ????? Many years.
probably not - D4 is already at a disadvantage because your characters are persistent, requiring ongoing effort
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
elesham4ever wrote:
Depends on if Tencent successfully lobbies the Chinese government to ban the sale of D4 in the country or not.

Given their stake in ActiBlizz, this seems...unlikely.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info