How to inctease an amount of totems?

Hi

I use ES build and spell totem support and have 3 totems
I know that there are such thing like: soul mental, node that gives 1 totem more and shields that gives 1 totem more but i can't use them.

Thanks
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2019, 9:13:47 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

I know that there are such thing like: soul mental, node that gives 1 totem more and shields that gives 1 totem more but i can't use them.

Thanks

you can have:
+1 from shield like this:

+2 from gem "multiple totems support"

+1 from ancestral bound

+1 from Hierophant Ascendancy

There are also some unique items that increase your max lim. of totems that you can have!
check here: Totem wiki
"
ThoryX wrote:

Thank you for your reply but you listed that what I have denied in my start-topic

I know about Hierophant Ascendancy - seamingly i forgot to mention that i develop assasin and have no access to Hierophant Ascendancy
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

Thanks

read it fast sry...

you can still have ancestral bound using blight oils (just wait until the league ends)
Last edited by ThoryX on Nov 7, 2019, 7:57:19 AM
I believe he was trying to be helpful by providing a comprehensive list, since other players with a different build than yours might read this post.
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

Thanks

read it fast sry...

you can still have ancestral bound using blight oils (just wait until the league ends)

You can't get Ancestral Bond with oils.
"
imanubcake wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

Thanks

read it fast sry...

You can't get Ancestral Bond with oils.

oh d**m you are right :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info