Path of Building - Xbox One: Error reporting character data (Response code 500)

H everyone,

For the past two days I have been getting this error code on P.O.B. when I try ti import my "Passive Tree and Jewels"

My character list pulls up and I can import "Items and Skills" so I know I'm connected. Anyone else having this issue or know of a solution?

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2019, 5:13:41 PM
Anyone? Please?
I am having the same issue - and yes, I realize that POB is a third party app (but I do not recall an update recently that would have introduced an error).

But it goes deeper than that:

I currently have 3 Characters in Blight League - two mature ones in Trade and a new one in SSF. I am now getting the 500 error for my two mature Characters that previously had no issues. The new SSF Character seems to load just fine however. I looked at my Characters on the GGG site and as it turns out, they are all showing the same Tree - that of my new SSF Character (yes, my Gladiator is showing a Witch Tree). So it makes sense that POB is having difficulties.
It also makes sense that this may very well be entirely on the GGG side of things.

My Character Names all start the same way and perhaps this is contributing?

Edit: When I said Tree, I was referring to the Tree in the Character section of my Profile. I just checked and it is not even showing a Tree now. I also checked the Tree available through the "Switch Character" function on the Forum Pages and I got the correct Tree for my Bright_Slo_Mo_onthePath Character.

Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on Nov 7, 2019, 7:17:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info