[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - Blood Magic Dark Pact, 75/75 block, 86/86/86 resist, 30k armor

"
mayjames wrote:
"
Bombastyk wrote:
"
wactober2355 wrote:
When I watch your videos you seem to get the auras up seamlessly. I just don't get how you do it. Can you explain in detail how you get the auras up. The only way I can do it is use two hands and I'm pretty sure there is a better way.

I was refering to this post.

every time you cast skeletons the auras start casting one by one all the time in sequence, what is triggering it ?

Seconding this, every time the auras are recast they are not on the main skill bar, nor the alternate skill bar shows up at any point. Rewatched the "fake cortex" video several times going frame by frame and it's still unclear how the auras are being recast.

yes, i think thats the big question on this build.

i also rewatched several times with video speed at 0.2 and he doesnt cast any aura, Ever !

there must be another way to activate them as a loop...
im going to assume its an ahk macro because itd be hellish to keep the auras up manually casting them
i dont blame or deride him if he does because that seems like an awful lot of work on top of keeping flasks up
"
cradzilla wrote:
im going to assume its an ahk macro because itd be hellish to keep the auras up manually casting them
i dont blame or deride him if he does because that seems like an awful lot of work on top of keeping flasks up

First page has the answer for this:

"
"
Masterspell wrote:
hello ,

nice build. Could you please explain how the march of the legion works with Blood magic and how you activate the auras? In your youtube video I cant see the aura skills in your skill bar.

greetings

He uses the additional skill bar without Ctrl button. It tooks me 5 min to realise LOL.
I thought he was using the wand that casts socketed spells whenever he uses a skill.
"
erispope wrote:
I thought he was using the wand that casts socketed spells whenever he uses a skill.

He uses the wand to auto-cast desecrate and bone offering. The auras must be socketed on the boots to gain the Blessing effect.
So this build requires us to recast EVERY TIME the auras ?
"
Verseb wrote:
So this build requires us to recast EVERY TIME the auras ?

Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info