Sarn Arena Accessibility

For upcoming 3.9 patch please place the Sarn Arena entrance in an area where people can actually find it. Current location in act 8 way off at the top of the town makes it hard to find for newer players or those that do not know about its existence. I have had friends who played through all the content in multiple leagues and never realized that it was there..

I would recommend placing one entrance (portal perhaps) in Oriath by Sin and Innocence. A waypoint to it would also be nice. Better yet just bring back Leo and pvp quests!
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 12:44:37 AM
i hope GGG bring us back Leo and pvp quests soon
"
Ken wrote:
For upcoming 3.9 patch please place the Sarn Arena entrance in an area where people can actually find it. Current location in act 8 way off at the top of the town makes it hard to find for newer players or those that do not know about its existence. I have had friends who played through all the content in multiple leagues and never realized that it was there..

I would recommend placing one entrance (portal perhaps) in Oriath by Sin and Innocence. A waypoint to it would also be nice. Better yet just bring back Leo and pvp quests!

I agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info