[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

What would the Ideal crafted chest be? +1 active skill awakener orbed into 100% phys reflect reduction?
"

I know its cheap build, but its suposed to do endgame, true? Im still at tier 11 maps, not even got 16 stones, but im feeling weak and low damage. Comparing pob, im missing just 20k damage on sentinels, and 800 hp. Apart from the obvious jewels and not even Level 20 gems (Remember, just 20k damage of diference) it doesnt feel like and endgame boss farmer.

You are missing a ton of damage on your char. A couple improvements you can make after a brief look at your character.

1. You didn't hit your cold res cap.
2. Coming Calamity is the budget 5L for this build, you shouldn't be using it as a 6L, because you really want to use Pride as another aura. Your best bet is to sell that, and buy a random 6L rare + a HOP ring or two if you can afford it.
3. Get two HOP rings.
4. Cluster jewels with pure agony and cult leader/disciples.
5. Amulet annointment, most people use ravenous horde.

I feel those are the cheapest improvements to your char right now.
"
boboftw wrote:
"

I know its cheap build, but its suposed to do endgame, true? Im still at tier 11 maps, not even got 16 stones, but im feeling weak and low damage. Comparing pob, im missing just 20k damage on sentinels, and 800 hp. Apart from the obvious jewels and not even Level 20 gems (Remember, just 20k damage of diference) it doesnt feel like and endgame boss farmer.

You are missing a ton of damage on your char. A couple improvements you can make after a brief look at your character.

1. You didn't hit your cold res cap.
2. Coming Calamity is the budget 5L for this build, you shouldn't be using it as a 6L, because you really want to use Pride as another aura. Your best bet is to sell that, and buy a random 6L rare + a HOP ring or two if you can afford it.
3. Get two HOP rings.
4. Cluster jewels with pure agony and cult leader/disciples.
5. Amulet annointment, most people use ravenous horde.

I feel those are the cheapest improvements to your char right now.

Nothing related to the main build. Obvsly, paying thousand of exalts any build can be better, but i want to use the budget one, with this chest and without rings till i can afford. Its suposed to be viable. Still, 20k damage diference is nearly 0.
"

Nothing related to the main build. Obvsly, paying thousand of exalts any build can be better, but i want to use the budget one, with this chest and without rings till i can afford. Its suposed to be viable. Still, 20k damage diference is nearly 0.

1x HOP ring is 1 exalt at this point in the league.
random 6L with life is like 10 chaos.
Didnt realize that is worth thousands of exalts...

You should fix your POB because you are not doing 20k damage difference without 2x HOP rings.
"
boboftw wrote:
"

1x HOP ring is 1 exalt at this point in the league.
random 6L with life is like 10 chaos.
Didnt realize that is worth thousands of exalts...

You should fix your POB because you are not doing 20k damage difference without 2x HOP rings.

Strange, ive just replaced passives and items/jewels to the pastebin pob. I will check, thanks.
Nice, im testing the build, but i still need some improves on itens and jewells...

let me ask, how we should manage when we start a boss or something and hass no enemy minions to kill and generate the purity soldiers???? or when they despaw and there is nothing else to atack only the boss??

what instance from Flesh and Stone should i use??

and about the blade vortex, should i keep myself on melee range doing it damage on the enemys to? or the Golens are the main source of damage if guardians are not spawned and vortex is only for te Arcane Surge proc?

If vortex is needed for damage to, use Cyclone + CwC + Vortex would be a good option??? or it will screw me at end game?

thxxx alot
Last edited by andrelb1 on Apr 13, 2020, 9:22:48 PM
Whats the problem with Enlighten on Weapon 2 in POB? Theres no slot for it, weapin has only 3 slots and theres already 3 auras, its imposible to use them all with enlighten and without, what im missing?
if i wanted to run this build in standard (non league) would it still perform as good?
Last edited by jiggle fruit on Apr 14, 2020, 2:07:57 PM
"
jiggle fruit wrote:
if i wanted to run this build in standard (non league) would it still perform as good?

I play this build in standard, currently at level 96 with 3.9 passive tree (no cluster jewels). It works perfectly fine and has tons of dps. My safest bossing build which I always use for Sirus. I have slightly under 2 million dps per sentinel and five sentinels with the +1 helmet enchant. People have crazy stats and like 10 sentinels with cluster jewels but this build is very powerful even without them.
"
Whats the problem with Enlighten on Weapon 2 in POB? Theres no slot for it, weapin has only 3 slots and theres already 3 auras, its imposible to use them all with enlighten and without, what im missing?

your rings have low rolls on

"Herald of purit has (30-40)% reduced mana reservation"

Because of how low they are, you could throw a divine on each and you're pretty much guranteed to get an upgrade.

Mine for example
Fish

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info