[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

I'm just asking out of curiosity, Why Herald of purity over Herald of Agony?

Doesn't Agony scale better with the new content buffs?
"
mapcar wrote:
>Spirit Offering is a good alternative option for this setup for more dps.

But Spirit Offering adds Chaos damage and our minions can not do chaos because of Brutality isn't it? Maybe you meant Flesh Offering?

Yeah you are right... I will change that asap.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Swaffelinho wrote:
When I look on poe.trade non of the circle of guilts have the mana reduction for Herald of Purity. What am I missing here?

nvm searched wrong

Man those rings are expensive now :D
"
theeze wrote:

What do you mean with new content buffs?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
mapcar wrote:
"
Swaffelinho wrote:
When I look on poe.trade non of the circle of guilts have the mana reduction for Herald of Purity. What am I missing here?

nvm searched wrong

Man those rings are expensive now :D

2 ex, not that expensive
loving the build but still need a slight bit more survivability because i cant find the last bleeping lab trial and need more life.

I am mid way through mapping with about 10 watchstones and sometimes red maps are hairy. I went with coming calamity for mana res and all works as it should. this is a great build for a boss leauge honestly i just run away and my crew cleans up lol. it's only when i don't pay attention that i get smacked.

level 89. cheers
"
jhhoodlum wrote:
loving the build but still need a slight bit more survivability because i cant find the last bleeping lab trial and need more life.

I am mid way through mapping with about 10 watchstones and sometimes red maps are hairy. I went with coming calamity for mana res and all works as it should. this is a great build for a boss leauge honestly i just run away and my crew cleans up lol. it's only when i don't pay attention that i get smacked.

level 89. cheers

I am also level 89, I switched bladevortex to bladefall and the build got 10x better. You can stay off the screen of the packs instead of having to go hit them. Worth a try if you are getting frustrated. Metamorphs still one shot me though with 6000 life so survivablity is still a bit of an issue if you get one of the OP ones that launches stuff from a mile away.
Hi man i realy loved your build and i took it on the next level on the new league and still got some room for upgrade .

I killed Awakener tier 6 with 3 portals still up.

Gonna link my gear and explain my thought process

So guy the gear is focused on Chaos resist since awakener does physical and chaos dmg as you can see my amulet i oiled it with "cleansed thoughts" so i get double chaos resist. Watch out you need positive chaos resist to apply the effect else its gonna go double negative
In order to get all auras up you need the enlighten lvl 3 i got 85 mana left and 6L Blade vortex costs 47 mana but its gonna go down cause i am getting from the tree the "Tireless" passive point.

Passive Tree is same with OP except i go also for the "Tireless" passive as i said

For Pantheon i got Soul of Lunaris full upgraded and Soul of Shakari cause it gets you poison immune and its super important

Build gonna reach 7K life at my lvl 96
Last edited by quodlike on Dec 27, 2019, 4:00:29 PM
"
theeze wrote:

I am wondering the same. But after some playing around in PoB i came to the conclusion that HoA has less dmage than HoP. This might only be true for bossing situations when all minions are DPSing the boss.

I Gues its HoA for clearing and HoP for bossing. HoP is cheaper too. You can also ignore chance to poison on hit and unse something else on whatever your "hit" setup is.
"
quodlike wrote:
Hi man i realy loved your build and i took it on the next level on the new league and still got some room for upgrade .

I killed Awakener tier 6 with 3 portals still up.

Gonna link my gear and explain my thought process

So guy the gear is focused on Chaos resist since awakener does physical and chaos dmg as you can see my amulet i oiled it with "cleansed thoughts" so i get double chaos resist. Watch out you need positive chaos resist to apply the effect else its gonna go double negative
In order to get all auras up you need the enlighten lvl 3 i got 85 mana left and 6L Blade vortex costs 47 mana but its gonna go down cause i am getting from the tree the "Tireless" passive point.

Passive Tree is same with OP except i go also for the "Tireless" passive as i said

For Pantheon i got Soul of Lunaris full upgraded and Soul of Shakari cause it gets you poison immune and its super important

Build gonna reach 7K life at my lvl 96

Where is your 6L Blade Vortex ? i see only a 5L with faster casting from the gloves.. :)
You mean with "all auras up" as third aspect of the crab ?
Is "Meat Shield" in yoir Helmet working ?
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 28, 2019, 2:47:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info