[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Hello, started this league with this build and currently loving it, just beat the uber lab a few mins ago. I have a question regarding the support gems for HoP. Did you list them in order of priority? Because I see that Melee phys. dmg. is in front of Brutality support.

Which one should I pick as my 5th support gem?
I swapped out Blade Vortex for Ethereal Knives.

Blade Vortex does more DPS (at 10 blades) and summons the purity sentinels faster, but requires melee range. I found that to be more dangerous than just summoning the sentinels more slowly. Since we get +6 gem levels, EK still does enough damage to kill white mobs too.
Another question, how important is it to get increased sentinel damage on circle of guilt rings? Since they're currently very very expensive, ~6 ex for the incr. sentinel dmg. / reduced mana % variant.
Question,

If you wear the Coming Calamity and 2 Circle rings....will the mana reservation on Purity still be 45%? If yes, would there be a another option that would buff the sentinels on the circle ring to go with the sentinel damage.
Question,

If you wear the Coming Calamity and 2 Circle rings....will the mana reservation on Purity still be 45%? If yes, would there be a another option that would buff the sentinels on the circle ring to go with the sentinel damage. Are there any unique chest pieces that offer a good synergy while using the rings?
Maybe I am missing something, there aren't enough gem sockets for all of the stuff in the skill section. We end up having to leave off Holy Relic or Vulnerability. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something as you even have an optional set up. It feels like to me that Vulnerability, Holy Relic, Spirit Offering, and Vall Haste should all be listed as Optional, as there is only room for one of them, right?
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
"
apemancometh wrote:
Question,

If you wear the Coming Calamity and 2 Circle rings....will the mana reservation on Purity still be 45%? If yes, would there be a another option that would buff the sentinels on the circle ring to go with the sentinel damage. Are there any unique chest pieces that offer a good synergy while using the rings?

Yes... i makes no sense to use both

I think a rare chest with high life, resistances and 1+ to active skill gems would be bis.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 17, 2019, 11:58:42 PM
Great build.

I got lucky with rings...just running over everything. Thanks again.

If you add a top gear list for pushing this to its full potential it would be appreciated.

Again amazing build.
For the rings, Do both of them need to have reduced mana reserved? Im seening the rings that have that and the sentinel dmg buff are pretty expensive. Ive never really been good with getting money each league so if you have any tips or something that would be apprecatied
"
Parthieon wrote:
For the rings, Do both of them need to have reduced mana reserved? Im seening the rings that have that and the sentinel dmg buff are pretty expensive. Ive never really been good with getting money each league so if you have any tips or something that would be apprecatied

its great to have mana reservation reduction+ sent. dmg, but as you said it is expensive. i think it was 5ex last I looked for both mods. I think overall, if you can get mana reservation reduction it is the next level for the build. should be much cheaper than both mods. you will be able to increase your damage with additional auras like pride.
Last edited by mylesn on Dec 19, 2019, 4:25:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info