Community or is it a lonewolf game?

Evening, I'm rather new to this game, I've had a buddy whom tried getting
me to uh... well play, so obviously I didn't. ;P (don't ask, i don't get it either) anyhoo... time flies and it ends up on console and I just happened to have gotten a few PS4s, sadly, nobody wants one around here based upon
having a person to play with, during destiny saga it was hellish... pardon my french. But yeah, I could take the verbal abuse, since I'm grown up, if you look past my midget stature and babyface... oh and a voice of a 12 y old boy/girl... shit, hard to convince people about my spetnaz training these days :')

That was the intro, here comes the tsar bomba...

:: Is it a strictly single-grind game, which seems ridiculous since you cant rush leagues if you're up against 4x exp basically... plus items and whatnot... I sorta refused to follow build-guides and made my own char... which turned out well, obviously, shit... definitely Diablo II on *rack...

I had no issues pking in hc, did all team barbarians etcetera, even got interviewed... sadly, mechanics wasnt much of mechanics there, here it seems like mechanics is a and b (which was easy in nihilum (warrior and druid)) but kinda hard to play a game solo from the getgo, yet to find any lfg or communities, anyone have any tips of where to look (stuck on PS4) gave away the xbox one to sisters kids.

Latedawg from Schweden...

Last bumped on Dec 15, 2019, 11:31:10 PM
Honestly, co-op isn't very good with this game, there isn't much in terms of group play or synergies outside of being an aura-bot and buffing each other. The emphasis of the game is really just mostly single player, the more meaningful interactions you'll make with other players tend to be trade related otherwise you can literally play the game and finish high end content without any real help (provided you built your character properly).
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
Honestly, co-op isn't very good with this game, there isn't much in terms of group play or synergies outside of being an aura-bot and buffing each other. The emphasis of the game is really just mostly single player, the more meaningful interactions you'll make with other players tend to be trade related otherwise you can literally play the game and finish high end content without any real help (provided you built your character properly).

Sorry dude, I think that cant be farther from the truth.

My woman and I have our own ps4s and tvs next to eachother in our room. High speed Ethernet. Its a blast my friend.
You sir, excel at this life... and stuff that revolves around these life-things.

What if your wife left you after a roughly 11-year marriage
after not only destroying your computer, and ps4(?) well, she kept one of them
and a tv... but that's past the point I was trying to make :)

Robbed you, your parents dry (was unfaithful around 140+ times, according to her) took out the divorcement papers when you were on life support just so you wouldn't take her lovers and use them for what the russians called shashlik (uh, simple iron rod with meat, you know, barbeque.... stuff)

Either way, I kinda got stuck at level 93 this time, which is far from anything
respectable, made it solo to 90, had some tips from a guy I met on a forum, got kicked from plenty of discords for being a 'retard', well, lets just say they don't know much about what having no life means, oh.... and now after a patch, apparently you will be forced to play some fairy-looking archer thing(?) this uncommon, common? :)

For somebody with extensive brain damage, it seems confusing, I figured d2hc with it's 6 month ladder period was too fast, but this 3 month, class-rebuild-blaha... meh, having to wach all of these "HEY GUYS IS BLA BLA BLA WITH LOLZ" ontop of it all, just feels like I've been not only lobotomized by the so called game-industry, but also by youtube, twitch (yes, you do indeed twitch more after having to watch these elitist jerks) :) GhazzyTV being one of the worst, in case of brain damage, that is. He's probably quite pleasant to hear if not... uh, brain dead, basically. Anyhoo... still no luck, no idea what a league starter is... and I'm on a bit of borrowed time here, wasn't even supposed to play, or isn't... especially not this league, time waits for nobody, they say.

Not even the reaper himself(?!?) :'(

Peace be upon your marriage, may it last for a thousand billion years.

Thanks for the response and cheers.

/Regards Clueless Northern Swede. CNS(?) Sounds like a important business company... CNS Inc. ;p
"
raukstah wrote:
You sir, excel at this life... and stuff that revolves around these life-things.

What if your wife left you after a roughly 11-year marriage
after not only destroying your computer, and ps4(?) well, she kept one of them
and a tv... but that's past the point I was trying to make :)

Robbed you, your parents dry (was unfaithful around 140+ times, according to her) took out the divorcement papers when you were on life support just so you wouldn't take her lovers and use them for what the russians called shashlik (uh, simple iron rod with meat, you know, barbeque.... stuff)

Either way, I kinda got stuck at level 93 this time, which is far from anything
respectable, made it solo to 90, had some tips from a guy I met on a forum, got kicked from plenty of discords for being a 'retard', well, lets just say they don't know much about what having no life means, oh.... and now after a patch, apparently you will be forced to play some fairy-looking archer thing(?) this uncommon, common? :)

For somebody with extensive brain damage, it seems confusing, I figured d2hc with it's 6 month ladder period was too fast, but this 3 month, class-rebuild-blaha... meh, having to wach all of these "HEY GUYS IS BLA BLA BLA WITH LOLZ" ontop of it all, just feels like I've been not only lobotomized by the so called game-industry, but also by youtube, twitch (yes, you do indeed twitch more after having to watch these elitist jerks) :) GhazzyTV being one of the worst, in case of brain damage, that is. He's probably quite pleasant to hear if not... uh, brain dead, basically. Anyhoo... still no luck, no idea what a league starter is... and I'm on a bit of borrowed time here, wasn't even supposed to play, or isn't... especially not this league, time waits for nobody, they say.

Not even the reaper himself(?!?) :'(

Peace be upon your marriage, may it last for a thousand billion years.

Thanks for the response and cheers.

/Regards Clueless Northern Swede. CNS(?) Sounds like a important business company... CNS Inc. ;p

Lol what did I just read
[Removed by Support]
[/quote]

Lol what did I just read[/quote]

I read it too, but can't answer your question sorry...
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info