[PS4] 3.8.2 Patch Notes

"
Mrnickwan wrote:
Many MTX fixes. Few stability fixes. Classic GGG.

I blue screened 8 times yesterday. Ever going at address the real issues like your game being largely broken for console play or are we just the forgotten and unloved child that gets to eat the scraps the PC community don't need?

You say that but the same "fixes" happen on the PC side lol
I completely uninstall and reinstall the game after every patch. It helps with crashes. I also found that I crash a lot more times the same day a patch is about to come out. Thats when I know that a patch is coming lol.

If all else fails, rebuild database for ps4.

I got my 36/40 so bye for now until 3.9. Hopefully it'll be a better exp. Blight was an ok league.
"
"
cxalc wrote:
dynamic resolution would solve the fps rate drop problem just like xbox

It wouldn't, it's a CPU issue. That would make it massively worse. It was completely unplayable when I tried it on PC until I realized dynamic resolution was the problem.

really?
Coz one of my friend's wooden PC has run POE with dynamic resolution fluently, except its Minecraftlike graphic quality lol.
"
cxalc wrote:
"
"
cxalc wrote:
dynamic resolution would solve the fps rate drop problem just like xbox

It wouldn't, it's a CPU issue. That would make it massively worse. It was completely unplayable when I tried it on PC until I realized dynamic resolution was the problem.

really?
Coz one of my friend's wooden PC has run POE with dynamic resolution fluently, except its Minecraftlike graphic quality lol.

That would mean he's got a decent CPU and a trash GPU. The GPUs in consoles are great, it's why you can play super pretty games with tons going on on screen without much of a problem. The CPUs are mediocre though.

It's the excessive amount of math being done making it run terribly. And a good amount just not great optimization, these guys have never made a console game before, and are porting an engine that I don't think was intended to ever be run on a console originally.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
seems like a lot of work. ... which is appreciated. Still can't play Blight maps, and my game's crashing alot. I become to regret playing this League on console than on my Pc as I usually do.
Onto the next ...
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:34:22 PM
Not being able to clear content due to crashes and freezing lag in blight maps, despite having far more than enough dps to clear is soul crushing. I quit due to this league mechanic, I can kill uber elder snoozing, but one high tier blighted map causes so much lag that I want to smash my controller. Not to say I can't complete them, it's simply that the lag makes it so miserable that you have to basically button mash and pray.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info