Halloween Weekly Sale and Seasonal Microtransactions

I don't understand why you keep bringing back the same "seasonal" mtx's every year. if you're going to do seasonal mtx's, then bring all of the seasonal ones. maybe there are players here (like myself) who were not aware of this game when those came out, that would like a chance at them. were they part of supporter packs or something? This year's selection is a let down to me.
Just an idea: how about spending just a fragment of effort of making all these cosmetics and just a small percent of the revenue to actually fix the problems with the game? Which there are a bunch of.

Just a few minutes ago I lost a Zana mission, because the game decided to jump my latency to 800+, freeze itself and kick me out with the additional "bonus" of bringing me back to 88% xp from almost 100% at lv. 89. Maybe it is a feature built-in so players can't advance in a normal rate and are forced to play more?

Did I die? Maybe. I have no way to prove it either way.

If my internet stayed stable during the time, I can run every other online game, browser, and it is a reasonably good internet, there's no other option at fault on my side. IT IS your fault.

Take care of your EU-servers. You will lose players. It has happened to other games and it can happen to you. If players are quite literally unable to play, they won't.

Players AND streamers have been telling you this since Betrayal League. It was well playable before that, but from then on it became much more awful technically every league.

Do you not have money from all the cosmetics and micro-transactions?
Or are your people incompetent? Or do they don't have the time?
There's not much to do with the first option; maybe the game is not as popular and profitable as you think it is. The latter options are easily solvable, if you have a reasonable amount of money: hire people (even temporarily) who have the time, the willingness, and the technical knowleadge to do it.

Or let the game.

Or maybe you don't care about losing a small percentage of your players. Most of them probably never spend on your money. I never did - and giving the state of it, never will, either. But I'd be so happy, if I could convience my friend group of roughly 10 people who play this game to stop and delete it. What's the point if we have to wait 10-20 mins to even get into the game and spend more time loading than playing? Not being able to advance 2 levels in two weeks? Not being able to do blight maps as the game will probably kick out some of us (even those with the best machnines and nets among us). I liked this game and we have played so much of it, but unless there are positive changes, there's nothing to talk about. People will leave.
"
Dreggon wrote:
That Scare Mask is amazing. Does it rotate 360 degrees?

Yes it does. Unfortunately, it doesn't play well with other helmet microtransactions.

And I would really love another crack at old microtransactions. Of all the sins a gaming company can commit, bringing back old microtransactions is probably the most quickly forgiven.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
GIMMI THAT ARMOR SET FROM THE PREVIEW IMAGE! looks dope!
e.: is it void emperor?
IGN: Tek_a_Minagain // drugstore___cowboy // GrattlerInc
Last edited by miizii on Oct 31, 2019, 12:33:16 PM
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm just glad I got my exclusive Rolling Head pet all those years ago. =^[.]^=

those were the times.

stuff that's not going to be devaluated by sales and is different from the rest.

MTX is untradeable. There's no such thing as devaluing something that literally has no trade value in the first place whatsoever.

(well, besides selling accounts, but that's illegal)

But hey, if GGG doesn't want to make any money on items that are purely digital (or alternatively, legally screwed itself by officially having things marked as exclusive and never sold again), well, c'est la vie.

nope. what i meant is ggg selling mtx for 200$ a piece and then doing "a sale", selling it for 100 bucks.

in a game where you actually don't need those items to play and so are able to wait indefinitely for that sale and where every sale makes makes all supporters having bought it full price regret that they didn't wait with their suport, it should backfire hard.

somehow it didn't. it's probably due to the game being so overloaded with effects that mtx aren't recognised anymore.

about them reselling old mtx, i quite changed my mind. as long as they make the mtx more expensive i'm all for it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info