[PS4] Elder Scarabs appear to have the opposite of the intended effect

It's hard for me to know if this is a bug or just really bad luck, but I have literally never gotten an Elder item when using an Elder scarab.

This morning I ran 2 T14 maps with Guilded Elder Scarabs, and 1 T13 map with a Rusted Elder Scarab. Two of these maps had Elder Generals (or whatever they're called... The Purifier, etc) occupying them.

Total Elder Items received from all three of these together, including the bosses: ZERO.

A single T6 Elder map with no scarab gave me one elder item. (in between those other maps).

I have run Elder scarabs earlier in the league too, and also got no items from them, but I never ran three in a short time, so it was hard to draw conclusions from it.

Are any other players having the same problem?
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2019, 1:47:22 PM
just a heads up scarabs map mods fragments etc on elder guardians and elder fight itself do not carry into that fight.
its technically a different map altogether, next time check the map overlay and youll notice any map mods you had will be gone during the guardian fights
UO Chessy - Ace - 1999-2019 Minax for life.
One man army, Atomic Godz, Yew gate large marble, Brit gate
UO hybrid - a chia pet/a terrorist/Ace
"
Pete Liv wrote:
just a heads up scarabs map mods fragments etc on elder guardians and elder fight itself do not carry into that fight.
its technically a different map altogether, next time check the map overlay and youll notice any map mods you had will be gone during the guardian fights

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about that at the time.

None the less, on a non-Scarab-ed Shaper map, I usually get 2-3 shaper items, sometimes 1 or 0. On one with a Guilded Shaper scarab, I usually get 10+ Shaper items.

On a non-Scarab-ed Elder map, I usually get 1 Elder item, sometimes 0, sometimes 2. On one with a Guilded Elder Scarab, I never get any. Seems very wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info