Which skill do vaal fallen use?

Hello.

I was delving the other day through a vaal outpost when I found some vaal fallen wearing two handed swords.

Those vaal fallen used a skill that I can't figure out which might be. They dashed forward with their sword pointing forward, as if it was a shield charge but with no shield and using the swrod instead.

Does anyone have any clue about it?

I would also like to know if there is any known mtx to make the skill look the same.

Many thanks.
Last edited by ZOIYYK on Oct 28, 2019, 11:06:08 AM
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2019, 10:31:58 AM
"
ZOIYYK wrote:
Hello.

I was delving the other day through a vaal outpost when I found some vaal fallen wearing two handed swords.

Those vaal fallen used a skill that I can't figure out which might be. They dashed forward with their sword pointing forward, as if it was a shield charge but with no shield and using the swrod instead.

Does anyone have any clue about it?

I would also like to know if there is any known mtx to make the skill look the same.

Many thanks.

Without more info or a video, it seems you describe Dash or Charged Dash skill, both of wich are not cast by Vaal Fallen; IIRC Shadestalker do cast a from of Dash though, and you probably thought it was a Fallen.
"
Aalzien wrote:

Without more info or a video, it seems you describe Dash or Charged Dash skill, both of wich are not cast by Vaal Fallen; IIRC Shadestalker do cast a from of Dash though, and you probably thought it was a Fallen.

I understand it's difficult to find out without more evidences.

I'm positive it was a vaal fallen or enhanced vaal fallen or something alike. It had their helmet, the two handed sword and legs. None of them belong to a Shadestalker.

I'll try to bring some pics.
Thanks for answering.
"
Aalzien wrote:

Here.

I haven't been able to catch any of them doing it again, but I've found a video on YT where they do it. They are raised spectres, but still use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5as9fTOWw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info