[3.8] The Everything-ish Aura Guardian

"
Dialaeth wrote:
10k ES is nothing and is compounded by no CI, low armour, low evasion, low block, no spell block, no ES regen. It's fine for a budget build but "tanky" it ain't by any stretch of the imagination except against pure elemental damage and even then only moderately due to the lack of overall ehp.

From another answer
"
ndcheezit wrote:
One could go CI, but that would mean 4 less auras, and my goal with this character was to run as many as I could while so balancing for survivability. For non-delve play, that is to say I haven't tested delve yet, Chaos damage has been a non-issue. I've run a wide range of maps of all tiers and haven't died to chaos damage. I did die last night to some nasty traps in the lab helping a friend get their last ascendancy, so watch out for that - they hurt.

I've had no issues with survivability. Sure there are things you could do to overkill not dying, but for the content this was made for -juiced up 6-person T16s- I would call my level of concern over my survivability lazy and careless...that is if something would kill me. When you're running those highest tier maps, with the defense, damage, and speed you provide to the party, everything gets off-screen one-shot. The only job is to stay close to the group, death does not concern us.
Last edited by ndcheezit on Oct 29, 2019, 10:38:42 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Which auras you want to run?
ndcheezit: Yes.

My friend: My resistances aren't maxed yet, I need to buy some gear.
Me: Stand close my child.
No CI? 10k ES is still doable with that change. :)
Can you update it for 3.9?
[Removed by Support]
"
Can you update it for 3.9?

Unfortunately, I'm taking a few leagues off. I would speculate that most everything should be about the same, but I honestly haven't followed anything that's dropped for 3.9.
The best anoint requires a golden oil, and is NOT required to hit the 16th aura

Best anoint loses you 1% max res.
asdffffff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info