[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

I also would like to know if I should reroll this because of the missing chaos damage?
"
SomeAznBoy wrote:
I also would like to know if I should reroll this because of the missing chaos damage?

Yes, that claw is bad. You should look for 100% Poison Damage, Chaos flat damage and Attack speed.
Also i think i will go for Ambush and assassinate, I think it will be better than power charge generation and I can go for power charges with ass mark ring, right? Feels like Ambush and assassinate is way better.

EDIT:
Well, nvm, according to poe.ninja builds almost no one goes with cobra lash into ambush and assassinate, 77% goes opportunistic and 21% goes unstable infusion, I guess im going for opportunistic then.
Last edited by _Nektre_ on Dec 19, 2019, 2:35:35 PM
Okay so I crafted this one with an open prefix. Should I keep it?

Getting the vibe its a good one but i dont know. I think I need a little bit more dps. If anyone could look at my gear and tip me in what will be the next upgrade.
I just got lucky spending 5 spare fusings on a 6S BOTB and got a 6 link on it. But, it's 5x green, 1x blue (big upgrade from the shitty 5L I was using). I have Cobra Lash/Deadly Ailments/Vile Toxins/GMP/Vicious Projectiles in the green and Added Chaos in the blue, but not sure that's optimal - any advice? Thanks

Playing dagger instead of claw if that matters at all
Last edited by Kronotek on Dec 19, 2019, 10:16:59 PM
"
Relynis wrote:

Getting the vibe its a good one but i dont know. I think I need a little bit more dps. If anyone could look at my gear and tip me in what will be the next upgrade.

Craft attack speed or phy % + blind.
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello,

First of all thank you for the build, it's well explained and it's a very fun and strong build to play.

Right now im hitting a wall in terms of survivability, the damage is there but i often die.

Do you have any idea how to make the build more tanky?

Here's my gear :

"

Im considering rerolling because it's really hard after T13 to not get one shot.

Thanks again for the guide !

There is always room for optimization. Make sure you leech enough. You have high amounts of life on your equiment, so if you die too much, maybe drop some damage nodes on the tree and use more life nodes. Check if you are overcapped on chance to poison on hit and if so, drop those nodes.

"
seeeether wrote:
made this one

Nice one, looking very good! :)

"
Bobbler wrote:
Hey guys I have been working on leveling a dude using this guide and was wondering, how do you run the 100% auras (50%, 25%, 25%) and run precision??

I looked through the passive tree and didn't see any aura mana reservation reduction - I don't get it. does the mana reduction of non-channeling skills also affect the mana reservation of precision?

Enlighten Gem and -to mana cost of skills enable this.

"
Nottes wrote:
First off thank you OP the build is amazing, I haven't had this much fun playing poe in quite a while! brought me back from a long hiatus

Second, Could anyone who is playing this build please tell me if this is good enough with out the flat added #chaos dmg and if so what i should craft either %chaos dmg or %phys with blind.

If the flat added Chaos dmg is extremely important and i should just re-roll this. could i please get an explanation as to why. I'm finding my self slightly lost as to what makes it so important

Thanks

Yeah, the +mana is a wasted mod and the flat chaos damage is extremely important, since our poison damage scales of our chaos damage. You can use this for now and craft a better one on the fly.

"
hoangsh123 wrote:
Just started playing Cobra Lash for the first time and loving your guide.

However there r still some stuffs that I need clarification:

1. Can you provide further analysis on why you chose Unstable Fusion over Ambush&Assassunate or Opportunistic?

2. Why is your Cwdt gem lvl 20? Wouldnt it be better for it and Withering Step to be low lvl so that it can proc more frequently? I'm farrrrrr from min-maxing this build and I face tank alot, but Cwdt just would not proc enough. Would not it become unable to proc once your evasion/dogde chance hit the celling?

3. Lastly, if it's justified to us lvl20 Cwdt, why is immortal call only 6? An is a lvl20 Steelskil viable?

Thanks in advance.

Cool. Like I said, I chose Unstable Infusion for the Increased Chance to Crit, but after what we have learned in 3.9, Ambush&Assassinate might be better for the Culling Strike in Boss encounters.

Yeah, the CwDT setup was, like I explained, out of pure lazyness. It's not optimal, I will change it in the guide to reflect a more optimal way to play. :)

"
_Nektre_ wrote:
Also to the questions of guy above id like to add 2 things:

Why we don't go for pierce nodes? Wouldn't it help in clearing and in maps like blighted?

Also i like overall how tree is builded around many multipliers to damage, but we have only 127% inc life and it's @ lvl 95, isn't it too low? I know our survi is mostly around dodge and spell dodge, but still it looks really low. Just asking =)

Pierce doesn't help us and our projectiles already chain 8x. I cleared T15 Blight Maps without building more then a couple Towers with no problems.
You can always drop some damage to use more life. For my Equipment it felt good. But please optimize the tree to suit your needs. :)

"
SomeAznBoy wrote:

Yeah, it's a reroll, but use it until you have better rolls (have 3 claws and always reroll the worst roll. Be aware, that you use Imperial Claws only if you have enough -to mana cost, otherwise use Gemini Claws.

"
Relynis wrote:

It's a reroll in the longrun, just do like I answered 1 above.^

I'd always use PoB to check which crafts are better.

"
Kronotek wrote:
I just got lucky spending 5 spare fusings on a 6S BOTB and got a 6 link on it. But, it's 5x green, 1x blue (big upgrade from the shitty 5L I was using). I have Cobra Lash/Deadly Ailments/Vile Toxins/GMP/Vicious Projectiles in the green and Added Chaos in the blue, but not sure that's optimal - any advice? Thanks

Playing dagger instead of claw if that matters at all

It's ok I guess, but using Unbound Ailments would give better damage. You can check on that in PoB later and then decide if you want to try to recolor it (using the Vorici crafting calculator).

Dagger, ewww. ;)

Found this today, think its good for this build, right? what should i craft? has 1 open prefix and sufix.

on a side note, how important is the -8 mana cost on both rings?

asking becouse the new hunter rings have the poison duration + damage mod , and i was wondering if thats not better over - mana.
"
mromcy wrote:

Found this today, think its good for this build, right? what should i craft? has 1 open prefix and sufix.

on a side note, how important is the -8 mana cost on both rings?

asking becouse the new hunter rings have the poison duration + damage mod , and i was wondering if thats not better over - mana.

Yeah, that's a pretty good ring. You should craft flat chaos damage onto it.
The - to mana is only needed if you want your CL to cost 0 mana. You don't have to do that. If you don't feel like you're running into mana sustain problems, then just skip it. The Hunter mods are awesome, definately worth going for. Of course you can also use the new Hunter Exalted Orb on a nice ring with the -to mana. xD

what do you think about claw like this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info