Less experience on low levels.

It's hard to take a small step in this game now without gain a level.

Devs constantly overfill levels with new content and crazy amount of monsters, with making keep character on reasonable level horrible.

Even additional events like blight spore give crazy amount of experience, when most logically will be none.

Honestly, I'm start afraid that in 4.0 we get exp for go in and out AFK mode :|

Is there any plans for re balance first Acts experience gain or maybe give player chance to keep level gain under control like in case of gems?
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2019, 4:01:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Who cares about low Acts exp? Really.
I honestly dont even know what this post is

Are you complaining that people are leveling too fast?

"
It's hard to take a small step in this game now without gain a level.

Wat?

This has to be a troll post

"
Is there any plans for re balance first Acts experience gain or maybe give player chance to keep level gain under control like in case of gems?

What??????? is this???????????

You cannot level your gems unless you have the stats to level it

You cannot wear gems that have higher requirements then what you have

For example.. if you are lvl 12 and a gem requires lvl 13 to level it up, you cant level it no matter what exp you have until you hit lvl 13.

At which point you can appropriately level the gem to the correct level

If you dont want to level gems you can lock them at whatever lvl you want

"
nimrod25 wrote:

Yeah, it's kinda nutty atm. If you do all the content + the league mechanics you overlevel rather severly during the acts. (with no grinding)

For example, last char I entered act4 as lvl38 and thats about 5-6 levels too high. Think I entered act9 as lvl66...

What that results in is that the powerlevel is just out of whack... The little chalenge that was left just went up in smoke.

I wouldn't mind if GGG took a look at it, thats for sure.
I agree with the OP. If you regulary play the game in stead of just rushing through A1-10 in 4 hours, you overlevel during the acts. So yes, GGG should maybe take a look at the exp curve for the average player.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Yea dude it should take 3 weeks to make it to act 10

Why why you ever want players to reach maps hehe

That's the logic in this thread

Its hilarious

I bet none of you guys have ever hit lvl 100

The thought that you want players to take longer to level is just pure jealousy that you cant level as fast

This game isn't about spending alot of time leveling through the main acts

Some people take 8-10 hours to make it through acts 1-10

Some take longer and more experienced players can do it much much faster

The core gameplay is mapping, and experiencing the end game

Big Yikes to suggesting the idea of slowing down leveling

Alot of people who actually play the game and have a ton of hours, like myself, already hate releveling

4Weird
Last edited by Bloomania on Oct 22, 2019, 4:08:02 PM
Gone are the days of zooming to a good leveling area like ledge then farming ledge to get your character to equal the monster level. The current acts are better balanced experience wise, in my opinion. Although I appreciate the complaint in the OP. What I do when leveling the acts is just run past the monsters without clearing them sometimes.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Oct 22, 2019, 8:53:27 PM
Whatever post...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info