HELP >> Templar CI Double Totem Incinerate

Hello guys,
I would like to create a Templar CI With 2Totem Incinerate.
First I will show you my vision of the skill tree:

Spoiler

I have some questions, because I don't underestand all the mechanics of PoE:
-Bloodthirst (45% CC) does it works with incinerate ?
-Zealoth's Oath worth it ?

I want to combo Incinerate + Spell Totem + GMP + Cast Speed.

I'm opened to all of your questions / criticism and I would like to thanks already the guys (or girls :p ) who will help me to create the build.

Sorry for my mistakes and have a nice St-Patrick's day with lot of beers.
You have to be aware of the fact that CI requires you to spend a lot of points into health nodes early on which then are reallocated after you make the transition to pure ES with CI otherwise this won't work.

But well Incinerate is a Projectile spell not an AoE spell making these AoE nodes you've taken useless.
You haven't taken any life regen nodes so Zealoths Oath won't quite be as effective as it could be.
Scratch these Burn Damage nodes they aren't worth the points.

E: You've also grabbed some Power Charge nodes but considering the fact that you have no way of getting power cahrges thats pretty pointless.
Last edited by JusticeAndLiberty on Mar 17, 2013, 12:18:21 PM
"
You have to be aware of the fact that CI requires you to spend a lot of points into health nodes early on which then are reallocated after you make the transition to pure ES with CI otherwise this won't work.

I have already think to that.

"
E: You've also grabbed some Power Charge nodes but considering the fact that you have no way of getting power cahrges thats pretty pointless.

Quickest way for Ancestral Bond.

Does my damage will be high enaugh for my low sustain ?
A way to have more sustain under CI ?
Bloodthirst usefull on projectile so ?
up
dual totem doesnt need power charge and AOE nodes cant do nothing for you.
Refund the 2 power charge nodes, you can just put 1 point under EE to connect it. As mentioned, all of the AoE nodes are pointless for incin, as it's a projectile not an aoe. The 3 Caste speed nodes you grabbed are also pointless, as you won't really need it as much since you are just using totems. The three points could be better used elsewhere. Burning damage is also bad, unless you are using chance to ignite along with Incin.

Just looking at the build, it looks like a mess. You go up to grab the curses, and down towards the center for ES, but i feel if you reworked it a bit, you could just go down towards the center, and then loop back up for CI.

In my personal opinion you wont like the build anyways. I've seen people running duel incin totems, and it's just horrible. It's super laggy, and doesn't do as much damage as you would hope. Also good luck if you like parying, everybody i have seen running a build like this has been kicked from the party pretty fast.
I would like to point out that you have taken a grand total of no dexterity whatsoever - using GMP might become tricky.
I would recommend this build.
Though starting as a which might be just as good or easier.

This is the build you will switch to at higher level, 50 or so.
At the start take some HP nodes in the templar area since they are very good.

Support Incinerate with Faster Projectiles, Faster Casting and LMP/GMP as most important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info