cant login to PoE.com

I'm playing through steam and i'm in game as i type this, but i cant log into PoE.com to run an active search, I've tried logging in manually and remotely through steam, i try sending an Email to reset my password but the Email is linked to another account, i'm not to sure what to do to solve this issue? i made a new account by accident a few months back and now my Email is linked to that account and not my main account.
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2019, 2:34:45 PM
"
Phyngrs wrote:
I'm playing through steam and i'm in game as i type this, but i cant log into PoE.com to run an active search, I've tried logging in manually and remotely through steam, i try sending an Email to reset my password but the Email is linked to another account, i'm not to sure what to do to solve this issue? i made a new account by accident a few months back and now my Email is linked to that account and not my main account.

Please e-mail GGG support directly for this.
HOW?
"
Phyngrs wrote:
HOW?

By sending them an e-mail -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/support

You could also use the PoE PM system.
ok thanks
you are most welcome.
Just to troubleshoot, are you able to sign into your account using the green "Sign in through STEAM" button to the right of the login page?
Found here!

If this doesn't help or if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com or via PM as HanSoloDK's mentioned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info