Jorgin won't stay in prison or derank

My Betrayal board has It That Fled (1 star) as the Research safehouse leader and Jorgin (1 star) as the only other member. Every Research encounter I interrogate Jorgin to send him to prison so that It That Fled will defend in the next encounter. However, in the next Jun mission, the Research encounter has Jorgin once again, out of prison, with the same 1 star rank.
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2019, 4:45:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What you’re trying won’t work. If the leader is the only member available, that faction will not spawn. It’s unlikely It that Fled will ever spawn unless you have rivalries that she’d spawn in.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Okay, I didn't know that. Still doesn't change the fact that Jorgin shouldn't be escaping prison and spawning to defend.
"
EgoJovialis wrote:
Okay, I didn't know that. Still doesn't change the fact that Jorgin shouldn't be escaping prison and spawning to defend.
Yeah, I have no explanation for that. Maybe it’s a failsafe to make sure you can still get the encounter to spawn, but I’ve had plenty of Jun maps where the mission is only to complete 2 encounters instead of 3.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info