[3.8 Blight] Hierophant Totem Ball Lightning VS endgame- video up ♫

-Bandits: Alira
-Pantheon: Brine King, Ryslatha

Hello, this is like the third time that i did this build, totem ball lightning, currently in Blight SC league.
It's a very good build, a bit expansive but with it it's easy to do all end game. In 6l setup for mapping i use pierce just for more damage (ball lightning always pierce) since i don't need extra porj from gmp or lmp because i use Rain of Splinters unique jewel that grants me 2 extra proj per totem's skill and, i luckily got the enchant on helmet (never happened the right enchant for ur current build :O); for single target swap pierce with slower proj. Using slower proj, the ball hit more times a single target.. and every cast can overlap hitting the boss (extra proj dosen't hit the same mob); i decide to use elemental focus (losing the shock chance) because the hit from balls is small so the shock is small and maybe is not wroth to keep, in that case elemental focus is one of best damage source.

If you have any question or tip, feel free to write here in thread.

Enjoy ^_^

Gear

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/KsqYkT9A

My builds
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jan 22, 2020, 1:36:14 PM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2020, 10:03:21 PM
For a lower budget, swapping out the rings for kikazaru rings and shield for a rare one.
Maybe other belt aswell? What is your thoughts on that?
"
AckeMclovin wrote:
For a lower budget, swapping out the rings for kikazaru rings and shield for a rare one.

for low budget use skin of the loyal +1 gems at least and try to get shields with cast speed crit for spells and +1 all light spells.. and ofc similar dagger.. so at least u can +3 ball light.. i don't like to use kikazaru with that chest and belt.. cuz u don't mitigate all effects of curse.. it's useless
Regards. I really like your build. I don't understand why using the node: "Pain Attunennen". When are we low life?
"
Vientosur wrote:
Regards. I really like your build. I don't understand why using the node: "Pain Attunennen". When are we low life?

read belt, i'm always considered low life tahnks to the belt... so 30 more dmg
I already understood. With the Coward´s Legacy belt. Thxs.
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
AckeMclovin wrote:

for low budget use skin of the loyal +1 gems at least and try to get shields with cast speed crit for spells and +1 all light spells.. and ofc similar dagger.. so at least u can +3 ball light.. i don't like to use kikazaru with that chest and belt.. cuz u don't mitigate all effects of curse.. it's useless

If you use double kikazaru+Sanctuary of Thought passive you get 100% reduced effect of curses on you, but then again dont fully mitigate if you use the belt, but can easily use soul mantle then
"
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
AckeMclovin wrote:

If you use double kikazaru+Sanctuary of Thought passive you get 100% reduced effect of curses on you, but then again dont fully mitigate if you use the belt, but can easily use soul mantle then

Dual Kik with a shaper +1 totem shield and a stygian vise belt until you can afford the reflection is normal
will you update this for Delirium?
"
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
AckeMclovin wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sanctuary_of_Thought

how exactly does sanctuary of thought give us the last 20% ??? - ??

I am league starting this build in about 23 minutes. The tree/gear is so close to almost all other crit based totems that really you can transition the build into or from any other totems really easily.

Cheers, I'll let you all know how it goes. Might start with flame totem till maps cause it runs better with less links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info