Weapon and Shields Sale and the Divine Arcane Wings

Not bad though something about their movement feels bug-like. Not sure if that was intended. Kinda easy to tell there's only one transparent layer going on at the edges. Might have moved a bit better with two independent layers overlapping, one possibly shorter than the other to give it some depth. Still pretty good though.

btw Tyrael has blue wings =P
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Oct 18, 2019, 12:00:02 AM
The news thread should be changed to the NEW MTX thread.

Come on GGG, where is the news about the game?
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Tyrael wings

"
Jerle wrote:
Looks great for tyrael cosplay.

Pffft, you want Arctic Wings for Tyrael Cosplay. These are for Imperius Cosplay!
honestly i think these wings and wings like it are TERRIBLE.

they are obnoxiously huge. and the trail crap emanating from them is garbage. jeez
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Tyrael wings

"
Jerle wrote:

Pffft, you want Arctic Wings for Tyrael Cosplay. These are for Imperius Cosplay!

D3 isn't canon.

Anyway, these would be good if they had any effort put into them and didn't have a massive, gaudy, disgustingly overshadowing "back attachment" y'know, attached. To the back. Of the character models. From 2008.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Tyrael wings

"
Jerle wrote:

Don't you mean Ice wings?
Nice Tyrael wings!
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Tyrael wings

"
Jerle wrote:

D3 isn't canon.

From a loyalist point of view yep. Bliz North aka Condor made the Diablo series. The only 2 angels I recall having a depiction were Tyrael and Izual from D2 and Tyrael had blue wings.

Though who would wana cosplay Imperius anyways, that guy is a loose cannon =P
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
hey if that your thing
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Bought Corsair Weapon Effect.

Still waiting for 3D-art of AA to be implemented!!!!!

Or AA Searing Touch to be combined with Sun Armour pack I bought the beginning of the year.

Honestly it can't take more than one year to include high quality 3D art for the remaining AA into the game.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info