[3.11] GLACIAL CASCADE MINES Saboteur v2.0 (2020 Edition) Build.OneShot bosses! ULTIMATE VIDEO guide

1st thanks for the build and your hard work. i really like this build and i want to try it in metamorph league.

can u explain skills u are using? i mean:

1. vaal rf - is it needed? do we need that extra dmg? or is it used just for spell power?
2. enduring cry - just for better survival right?
3. wither with spell totem. so when we use this? i imagine it is yet another dmg inc for bosses? like we lay our bear trap, lay down totems then gc mines, fire the vaal rf and .... boom? or i get smth wrong? how much dmg we loose if we don't use it?

thanks in advance. i hope patch notes wont fck anything.
"
fantafff wrote:
1st thanks for the build and your hard work. i really like this build and i want to try it in metamorph league.

can u explain skills u are using? i mean:

1. vaal rf - is it needed? do we need that extra dmg? or is it used just for spell power?
2. enduring cry - just for better survival right?
3. wither with spell totem. so when we use this? i imagine it is yet another dmg inc for bosses? like we lay our bear trap, lay down totems then gc mines, fire the vaal rf and .... boom? or i get smth wrong? how much dmg we loose if we don't use it?

thanks in advance. i hope patch notes wont fck anything.

1) for fancy one-shotting of bosses
2) yes
3) for bosses. i rarely threw in bear trap tbh, but it's very good at slowing down fast bosses
You can see the sequence at my boss fights
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Will it work at 3.9? levelling now through arc?
"
Odizmar wrote:

Will it work at 3.9? levelling now through arc?

it will, but getting super end-game shaper items might be problematical now as we don't know how frequent we can see them
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
V 1.1 UPDATE (12/12/2019)
-POB updated for 3.9 (added Pantheons so make sure you use FORK for POB)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
pob tree is broken for some reason when importing it
now you cant meta craft how do you make the weapon
sorry meant multimod
"
Gamerking1000 wrote:
now you cant meta craft how do you make the weapon

You can still craft 3 mods. So just need more luck to get 1 extra mod by default or drop an exalt
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
how much of a loss is not getting the extra mod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info