Celestial Steam-Powered Portal

looks like an MTX for the MTX
cute
Skin job.
This should be the new portals for shaper's realm, there's steam pipes and grates everywhere in the guardian's lairs and thus in the celestial hideout. Would fit the shaper-theme quite well.
bottomtext
This has the same issue with the 'shaper portal' mtx, it's flat. Like truly 2d flat, and I don't like either of them for that reason. I'd love to see this mashed up with the older shaper portal mtx, and with little fat around the waist, then it would be a 100% purchase for me!
"
hexadecima wrote:
So this was, what, like, five minutes to slap together?

Oh. $15. Okay.

Yeah, that seems like profit well-earned.

Rrrr, it's free to play because some in the community pay for content, hardware, salaries, taxes, fees, etc. and keep the servers going. Sure they make profit, but it's only a % of that 15 ...
Sharpening knives audio.. as ussual.. to scratch your eyes until they bleed. :)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Some really low effort reskins lately. The newbies are maybe like "yeet, new port-al, wooo". But I know this thing's old.
The aggressive monetization model of stuff like this re skinned crap and the lack of fixing stuff on the servers and making a unique experience has certainly been some thing leaving this game or getting away from DEV's one way or another.
to be honest all my friends quit this year citing the game got boring and repetitive and forced players to trade with bots all day to get anywhere in the game, sad to see this game come to this, I was very passionate about path of exile for many years .
Last edited by BallinGorilla on Oct 17, 2019, 5:16:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info