Where the hell are the performance improvements for console?

I'll be the first to admit, running a minion build on console is an awful idea, but this was supposed to be the league to do it, so why not? I have an Xbox One X, I have the game installed on an SSD, My server is only 2 states away... Should be easy, right?

Hell no. This game plays like a PowerPoint slide show. Performance is absolute garbage, and I'm pretty sure that since my inputs don't register that it's a server side problem, not the console at fault.

I ask GGG why at this point? Why do you treat console players like shit? Why do you promise things you fail to deliver on? Why do people continue to support you at this point?

I'm not going to. Go look up my profile, see what I've spent. Know that I spent almost double that on other games in the 6 months I took a break from your unstable shitfest. I used to support you because I had the impression you *tried* to make things better. I thought Chris Wilson's manifesto was going to be something he stood behind.

Guess not.

Here's what I want before I give you another nickel, if you don't deliver by 4.0, you might as well delete my account.
1) STABILITY
2) FRAME RATES
3) CROSS PLAY

I highly suggest the rest of the playerbase follow suit and quit buying MTX until either the game dies or we get a product worthy of supporting.
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2019, 1:19:51 AM
It's not just minions, my icicle miner is starting to struggle around T10.
I had to abandon my Necro, and it's a shame.
Could not move below delve 150 and T12's became screen shots.
I have a gen1 PS4 so I know it's mostly me.
But I played WinterOrb in syn and cyclone in legion and they were fine.
I'm sooo sad because I was having soooo much fun!
Oh well, no MTX this league.
At least PC is smooth. Even though two necros screws up PC pretty good too! I had to switch to venom gyre so I could play with my necro buddy.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
GGG will never answer that. Just look at the posts here on the forum. Questions about buying in game stuff will answer you in no time. Questions about poor performance on consoles and why they released a game on consoles when it doesn't work as intended .. they won't answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info