Indomitable Hideout

overpriced and lazy. it's tiny, it's been in the game for forever, and it offers very few unique assets to play with in other hideouts. should be $5-$10 max. $25 is actually obscene.
step 1: press ctrl + c
step 2: press ctrl + p
step 3: select $25
step 4: replicate dr. evil's laugh "mwahaha"
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
step 1: press ctrl + c
step 2: press ctrl + p
step 3: select $25
step 4: replicate dr. evil's laugh "mwahaha"

Ctrl + p?

I guess if you wanted a printout...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Why cannot we also find these new hideouts in-game, even with very rare rarity like the rarest ones?

The lazy ones would buy it anyways from the shop, while some of us would have a reason to stay in-game much more and actually farm something (I do not mind grinding a couple hundred (or even much more like I had to for sunken, alpine or glacier) maps for a hideout).
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Oct 15, 2019, 11:10:07 AM
A reminder of all the times I got pinned on the stairs (the ones leading up to the arena, not the "smart" stairs leading above the arena to the control switches) and squashed like a bug. Nah, pass.

Only reason I'd consider this is if it came with interactive buttons that made cool arcing sparking electrical short displays, and made all visitors' hair stand on end. A giant bug zapper to spice up trade!

Oh and a replay of when the Templar absolutely reams Dominus out for turning him into a venal murderer in order to track him down and give him what fer!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Why cannot we also find these new hideouts in-game, even with very rare rarity like the rarest ones?

The lazy ones would buy it anyways from the shop, while some of us would have a reason to stay in-game much more and actually farm something (I do not mind grinding a couple hundred (or even much more like I had to for sunken, alpine or glacier) maps for a hideout).

Greed bro,greed.No money=No honey,it's so sad,very sad :(
I'd rather they sell completely cosmetic (but also small and copy paste) hideouts than turn off the lights. I still don't think the small hideout lovers will buy THAT many hideouts and certainly won't buy many hideout mtxs but at least this was cheap and fast to make.... I hope.

Some people wish it was free but with a hideout this puny, imho the player base isn't missing out on having to farm dominus hundreds of times for something like this.

Really, many of the biggest and best hideouts are already free (arguably all of them besides discontinued ones and maybe Glimmerwood). The game doesn't miss much by a terrible hideout not being free.
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Oct 15, 2019, 1:23:55 PM
tencent greedyness coming thrue...
open your walles bois
I wouldn't normally make a statement like this, but the number of the people moaning because this hideout comes with a price tag irritates me.

First off: there is nothing unusual in a cut and paste MTX with a $25.00 price tag. This is perfectly in line with what has always been the trend with the microtransactions. I would like to remind to all those who are unhappy about this (whom appear to be relatively new players, at least those on the forums) that there had been supporter packs that costed thousands of american dollars.

Second: Tencent has nothing to do with this, see the point above.

Third: even if Tencent had anything to do with this, it would only be that GGG has been forced to pull out more MTX than they would normally do. Even in this circumstance, it is not the case that anybody is forcing anybody to buy this hideout at gunpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLtsWFRIrg

That's a bloody scorpion for $110,00 (it's a lightning scorpion, actually).

I think that someone should remember that all the people behind this game, maintaining it and trying their best to keep it balanced and working smoothly, with new mechanics every four or so months, are working and have mouths to feed. The game is free to play to begin with, that means that anybody can play as much content as they like without paying anything.

The fuss about this MTX is childish in my opinion. If you feel hurt and offended by my opinion, perhaps rethink about the whole thing, and if you still think that this hideout is too pricy, just don't buy it.

PS: I'm not referring particularly to the people on the forum with this post, rather to the whole community. In-Game, on the forum and of course on youtube and other platforms...
/oos
Last edited by Xcava86X on Oct 15, 2019, 6:06:18 PM
nice, how About to let the middle be the teleport / map device. :D
A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info