[Xbox One] 3.8.1e Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.8.1e Patch Notes
Console Specific
  • Fixed a bug in the Mastermind's Lair where items were thrown on the ground rather than into the stash when using quick move.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur in the Delve Stash Tab.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented the targeting circle from appearing in your hideout when using raise spectre.
  • Fixed a client crash during Blight encounters.

Other Improvements
  • Reverted Shatter sound effects back to the pre-3.8.0 version.
  • Blighted Map drops now drop at a minimum tier based on the tier of the Map that you are currently in. For example, when in a Tier 5 Map, Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Maps can drop. When in a Tier 6 Map, you'll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map).
  • Fixed a bug where the "x% chance for Blight Chests to drop an additional Reward" modifiers caused an additional random item to drop from Blight Chests, rather than an additional reward that matched the chest type.
  • Fixed a bug where Darkness in Delve Cities not did apply to players.
  • Fixed a bug where the Death Aura granted by Death's Oath unique body armour could be disabled when removing and resocketing gems.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2019, 5:57:23 PM
Aw shit, dope, hype, sweet stuff. First.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
How about you fix the bug where no sporeguards are dropping?

Does anyone have one on xbox?
What about the horrendous lag we experience when playing blight maps, it's so bad it discourages me from playing them.
"
PyroMule wrote:

I got one pal trade for HH
Awesome! Thanks! I love it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PyroMule wrote:

I do kekw
"Fixed a client crash during Blight encounters"

I wasn't experiencing game crashes during Blights, it's the huge lag spikes/framerate drops/de-sync that causes it to be unplayable. Has this at least been improved on or are we just SOL on console again this league?
we waiting 14 day for next patch and when is it Day "D" and patch is released we can see that ggg do nothing for better play in blight map..
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:
we waiting 14 day for next patch and when is it Day "D" and patch is released we can see that ggg do nothing for better play in blight map..

Maybe no lag with xbox scarlett
Just wait 1 year 😘

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info