Animate Guardian issue

Hello,

I have been having issues with my animate guardian disappearing after I log out and also after I get disconnected. My specters do not disappear just my animate guardian and now I have to keep buying the items. My reference number is 3,751,400,277
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 8:33:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same combo here and same thing. Can you try one thing for me, remove the spectres gem and reinsert. According to the wiki you should not lose any spectres but I do so wondering if that is a hint
Hello,

Regarding the Animate Guardian, yes, he is dismissed on logout / disconnect as all other temporary minions, but if he not dies, You can simply resurrect him after the new login without any new items needed (You have to give him new items only if he dies).

Regarding spectres, they are permanent as long as the skill gem remains in the gear or they do not die, but if You remove the gem or they die, they are removed (or even on weapon swap, if the gem is in the weapon / offhand item).
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jan 27, 2020, 10:59:51 AM

This is not a bug..
And by buying the new items u have deleted your old gear on the guardian.

The guardian is always unsummoned automatically on disconnect/logout.
You can simply resummon him next time you login and he will still have all his gear.

But since you have overwritten his gear with new gear now... well that is not gonna come back :D
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info