[3.8] Pouka Glacial Age - TS/Barrage - ALL Content -(Uber Elder deathless without support skill)

"
eddytechno809 wrote:
can i just use a rare bow with cold damage and cold pene ?

Hello eddytechno809

yes you can but the minimum you need is 350 Pdps in this bow, dont need Cold damage flat", need prefix open for you craft "Attacks with this weapon penetrate 14-16 % elemental resistances
Last edited by poukapratk on Oct 15, 2019, 11:00:33 PM
try to add a pob link for the build please ! a lot of people would appreciate it for more detailed info :D
Hello ExiledSlayer007

I'll do this, TY
sure thing man :) i'm about to level my first ranger this league xD already bought some sick gear for this build i got a lot of hopes for it found some mark of the elder ring perfect rolls and also 20% hatred effect and voidfletcher with proj dmg when chained and also phys as extra cold double corruption i hope this will be huge boosts
Build looks solid. Was wondering if you would recommend this as a league starter, and if so, what are budget gear replacements?
can i use Voidfletcher Penetrating Arrow Quiver with implicit skills chain +1 time bro?
"
aye1v5 wrote:
can i use Voidfletcher Penetrating Arrow Quiver with implicit skills chain +1 time bro?

Hello aye1v5, yes you can is a good roll.
"
Ellipsist wrote:
Build looks solid. Was wondering if you would recommend this as a league starter, and if so, what are budget gear replacements?

Hello Ellipsist, sorry I was working a lot these last two weeks so it took me so long to answer.

I started this league with this build, but at Slayer base (because of leech helps a lot in survival / damage).

Chest: life / resist
Boots: ms / life / resist (ms 25+)
Gloves: as / life / resist
Helmet: lvl 60 you can change for Starkonja's

Amulet: Critical Strike Multiplier (+30) / (+40) Life / Elemental Damage with Attacks (+25) /
Gain (10–20)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage /
Critical Strike Chance (not necessary but if you get Niceee)

Ring: Life / resist / physical dmg flat or cold dmg flat
First update in rings you need to change for shapped.
Good base rings: Diamond / Opal / Steel.
Two-Stone: help to resist cap.

Jewel's: life / resist / Critical Strike Multiplier / Critical Strike Chance / add physical dmg or cold dmg to attacks.

This weekend I'll create league start guide.
Last edited by poukapratk on Oct 24, 2019, 9:09:18 AM
build looks really fun to play but if you have a free time could you please do POB for us
thanks a lot !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info