[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Wow, that's a large influx of questions in short time! i'll get on them asap.
Did my build show up featured in some video?

(was away on vacation and well i've been waiting for 3.9 patch notes!)
"
oestergreen wrote:
Wow, that's a large influx of questions in short time! i'll get on them asap.....

don't do it fast , do it right.
you're right, should wait patchnote.

edit:
"was away on vacation"....hey, so take it!! don't care about poe forum...
Last edited by laurent67 on Dec 10, 2019, 11:49:27 AM
Hey, oestergreen, how is your build perform compared to generic LL icicle miner? Damage seems nice, but what do you personally think?
And what do you think about why is there so few people playing lightning traps compared to mines? They seem similar in terms of clear speed and dps.
lol wtf are you're talking about ?

here is a trap post , you're speak aboute miner post ? really?
so go to reply a juggerngaut post with ranger agrument ? wtf ?
[Removed by Support]

edit:
what ever, why would you compare /judge ? we're in poe, we all would like to down boss/event...so
what are you doing here ? (ask yourself in your mind)

and, after ask yourself why are you doing this kind of response, ask again about some other thing who can conflict poeple...

answer...[Removed by Support]

so come'on [Removed by Support]
here have a plan of build who work, maybe a little modifying for leveling, for the tree and switch base life/es ->LL or CI, but look like fine.

[Removed by Support]

edit2 :
have some [removed by support], but d'ont know wich sentense/world be interdict, so...sorry about that's
Last edited by laurent67 on Dec 10, 2019, 12:55:12 PM
You ask a good question, encore1809.
Last edited by Novkraz on Dec 10, 2019, 12:40:50 PM
lol , which one ?

edit:

most funny in this (how could i anderstand), hater go to add some page of a build without speakink about ..the build...kids are awsome..

or: give an argument!

edit 2:

hum means i anderstand, it's reallys "kids " who moderate (k.i.d.s.) ?
amazing...
no it's not , don't know what is it..
intersting, should ask

edit 3:

very intersting, could say to someone his a bith, but if i explain an idea i'm moderate.. or i miss a big thing ? (if it is, so explain)
Last edited by laurent67 on Dec 10, 2019, 2:28:03 PM
"
encore1809 wrote:
Hey, oestergreen, how is your build perform compared to generic LL icicle miner? Damage seems nice, but what do you personally think?
And what do you think about why is there so few people playing lightning traps compared to mines? They seem similar in terms of clear speed and dps.

Dont know what that other bloke is rambling about but both traps and mines have notoriously been "disliked" by the wider poe community, mainly due to their playstyle. Mines got a rework in 3.9 so thats why we have seen an influx of people playing miners, but to be honest traps and mines are very similar, with the main difference being the enemies trigger the traps, not like the player does with mines.

Think its just a personal preference as to which you would enjoy more, but trust me on this - lightning trap has amazing clear speed and single target dps. I have a budget build trapper in standard that i fired up, and it is very averagely geared (nothing special at all, complete budget gear) which has 100,000 dps per hit (think op has ^450,000? not quite sure) and i jumped straight to tier 16s with no worries at all. Lightning trap is a BEAST, which is why im so excited to play this build this league
Lightning Spire looks like it got gutted. What would be a good replacement for single target?
"
laurent67 wrote:
lol wtf are you're talking about ?

here is a trap post , you're speak aboute miner post ? really?
so go to reply a juggerngaut post with ranger agrument ? wtf ?
[Removed by Support]

edit:
what ever, why would you compare /judge ? we're in poe, we all would like to down boss/event...so
what are you doing here ? (ask yourself in your mind)

and, after ask yourself why are you doing this kind of response, ask again about some other thing who can conflict poeple...

answer...[Removed by Support]

so come'on [Removed by Support]
here have a plan of build who work, maybe a little modifying for leveling, for the tree and switch base life/es ->LL or CI, but look like fine.

[Removed by Support]

edit2 :
have some [removed by support], but d'ont know wich sentense/world be interdict, so...sorry about that's

"
laurent67 wrote:
lol , which one ?

edit:

most funny in this (how could i anderstand), hater go to add some page of a build without speakink about ..the build...kids are awsome..

or: give an argument!

edit 2:

hum means i anderstand, it's reallys "kids " who moderate (k.i.d.s.) ?
amazing...
no it's not , don't know what is it..
intersting, should ask

edit 3:

very intersting, could say to someone his a bith, but if i explain an idea i'm moderate.. or i miss a big thing ? (if it is, so explain)

Translation??? For like....any of this?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 11, 2019, 1:32:28 AM
"
Cripple13 wrote:
Lightning Spire looks like it got gutted. What would be a good replacement for single target?

Nah I wouldn't say so, it's mainly they toned it's early power down a bit, cuz in late-game that nerf really won't matter to your overall dmg. We mainly used it as an extra for bosses but I personally don't think you'll feel much difference, aside it may take half a second longer to phase some boss :)

Overall it looks like they didn't at all nerf traps or saboteur, aside that spire trap change, so really this build should be good to go.
The lightning trap keeps its insane damage and honestly, I've gone entire hours clearing T16 + killing uber elder and shaper and forgetting to drop down the spire traps entirely, only to realize after "oh right, i forgot my spire traps again...lol.

The more interesting changes, which can be felt as an indirect nerf is how they're preventing some bosses from taking instant-damage after an intro such as brine king (so you can't pre-stack 24 traps and instant kill him) but overall, again it's more of a "delaying" the inevitable and they used wording "reduced damage" so it's not that they'll be immune to pre-stacking traps, but they'll take less dmg the first second or two.

Which of course can be said affect all builds in POE, same as all will be affected by the new stronger bosses overall. It seems a good league to run a trapper, as it's inherently a far more safe playstyle while you're scoping out how the ACT bosses have been changed/buffed and how the new endgame bosses work.

As for mines vs traps... it's really just a preference. Both are very strong, but I prefer traps. Traps and flame-dashing around just feels better to me and saves myself from getting arthritis when having to manually spam a throw mine key + detonate mines 24/7 ;p I like that traps auto-trigger by mobs.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 11, 2019, 2:47:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info