[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I jumped in to play a bit this league and I'm using the build.

Feel free to inspect my character for this league (name: LightningTrapsForever).

It felt as easy as always! Starting out from scratch is not a problem with this build:) I was destroying the acts in my 3 link lightning trap, which eventually became a 5-link once i picked up my first 2 chaos orbs.

I'll do a little video soon, just to summarize my thoughts, but I figured i'd post here to let people know the build works great and it's really good for this league mechanic (off-screening things before they get the chance to hit your resolve) :)

The league mechanic has been very easy in this build, in fact I was able to do full sanctum runs while still in acts and using gear from the ground.

Ttys

"
Hamrfall wrote:
I have been wondering what the best combo of watcher's eye mods would be for this build?

I'm using this one currently

But optimal would be double pen (pen on crits with zealotry and pen with wrath and obviously a 3rd useful stat like extra lightning% dmg with wrath or extra crits etc)

But those are not in a realistic price-range, however the one i'm using and linked is only 1 div.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 30, 2022, 9:46:42 PM
"
papich57 wrote:
100% facts lol Literally a great tanky build with easy obtainable items+dmg very good for feared farming same with uber content etc.

I'm waiting for your video of the murder of uber content)))[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEx_UnggHFE + https://youtu.be/-CgSx9jAjUEu]SKILL ISSUE[/u]
Last edited by GamiPoE on Jan 9, 2023, 1:28:07 AM
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if someone who has more experience with this build than me could give me advice what else could I upgrade next?
I am currently working on the next level to unlock another jewel slot for the triple crit jewel.

Any suggestions what could be improved? I have cash but I don't really find items with better stats on the market.

Also, what could I use for the missing gem slots in the helmet?

I have a relic that adds 5-50 light dmg to spells and inflicts exposure on hit for -15% light resistance so the wave of conviction is not needed in the wand?

Looking forward to any gem/item advice as I looooove the build and want to push to lvl 100 first time ever and min/max the build as much as possible in the league.

Cheers!
Last edited by dadek182 on Jan 13, 2023, 4:03:41 AM
Pardon my stupidity but I imported your char into pob and it doesn't show block capped, is that correct or am I missing something blatantly obvious here
Hey man, thanks for the reply.

I am capped because I use the Rumi's usually, yesterday I was testing just with the quartz flask and left it in my inventory, that's why it seems I am not capped!

Cheers!
"
dadek182 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if someone who has more experience with this build than me could give me advice what else could I upgrade next?
I am currently working on the next level to unlock another jewel slot for the triple crit jewel.

Any suggestions what could be improved? I have cash but I don't really find items with better stats on the market.

Also, what could I use for the missing gem slots in the helmet?

I have a relic that adds 5-50 light dmg to spells and inflicts exposure on hit for -15% light resistance so the wave of conviction is not needed in the wand?

Looking forward to any gem/item advice as I looooove the build and want to push to lvl 100 first time ever and min/max the build as much as possible in the league.

Cheers!

Why You dont use swift assembly? For me its kinda better and give so much more dmg.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Thanks for the reply!

I use Swift Assembly for bosses. Somehow Cluster Traps feel smoother for mapping, but I use swift for pinacle bosses or some hard encounters.

Was wondering if I could improve the rings or boots or should I just start crafting and try my luck :D
"
Was wondering if I could improve the rings or boots or should I just start crafting and try my luck :D

I've run this build for several leagues now. My two cents:
> You should be able to vastly improve one of your rings with a 50 or so trys at deft fossil crafting. Buy a ilvl 100 base for 2c and start your rng fun.
> You may want to div a couple of those triple crit multi gems.
> Your gloves...any reason you went with increased trap damage vs throwing speed?
> large cluster gems...I would shoot for either +3/+4 all elemental resistances/all attributes. S2 is my minimum.
> corrupted jewels w/2 implicits can really improve your quality of life

I hate chill and burning ground. I shoot for immunity to at least one of these and handle the other w flasks or pantheon. This league I have 100% immunity to chill on boots. Other leagues I've had %chilled/frozen on corrupted gems.

You've got sweet gear. It's just whether you want to keep trying to max the few opportunities you have. GL!
Last edited by Hamrfall on Jan 19, 2023, 1:15:24 PM
Hi Hamrfall!

Thanks for the long reply :)

>The crit multi jewel could definitely use some divining and I will do that.

>As for the rings I am not sure what mods I should aim for, should I get some influenced ring or just a normal one? Any suggestions for the mods?

>As for the gloves at the moment I was checking the ones with speed/damage and highest ES so I took the the ones I have. You think it's better to sacrifice some ES to get other gloves with throwing speed?

>I will search for some 4mod clusters as you suggested although I am good with attributes and resistances, but they can definitely be improved.

>Where (instead of what) should I put those corrupted 2implicit jewels?
Whould I get some more of the 3Xcrit multi ones and try to corrupt them in the temple?

>For immunity I have the anti bleed pantheon and Immunity to freeze on my diamond flask. With the quartz flask always on it feels very nice.

Thanks again for your opinion I now have definitely work to do :)

Cheers!
Hi. I have question - how many damage i must have on a low level maps (approximately)? I have only 600к. Try to figure out with weapons...

And Zealotry needs more then 100% of life reservation. How i can fix this?
Last edited by Funtazer on Jan 20, 2023, 4:40:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info